22

"Mumma?" Ayra called from her room

 "Yes, princess?" I asked her, making my way towards her room.

 "There you are!" Nazeera said, sitting beside Ayra, both of them laughing.

 "What happened?" I asked them.

 "Mumma! Can you call Mr Adam Aziz? I really miss him and I want to go horse riding!!!" Ayra said, jumping up and down and both me and Nazeera smiled.

 "Okay, fine. I'll call him, only for you." I said and took out my phone.

 I quickly dialled his number and then waited for him to pick up. He picked up on the first ring. "Hello?" he asked.

 "Um hi. I know this sounds really silly but Ayra REALLY wants to go out with you, horse riding." I said.

He laughed. "Oh. That's not silly, don't worry. I'll finish up and then I'll come and pick you guys up, huh?" 

 "Yeah, that sounds fine. Thank you." I said and ended the call.

 "Ayra, come on." I said, getting up. "We need to get ready, he's coming." 

 "YAYYY!!!" Ayra said, jumping up and down. "FINALLY! MR ADAM AZIZ IS THE BEST!" 

I rolled my eyes at that. "Ayra, he's not even that good. He only likes you." 

 "Mumma! Stop saying bad things about my best friend, okay?" Ayra said, getting up.

 "Oho. So now he's your best friend? What about me?" I asked, in mock shock.

 She just giggled at that. "You're my mumma, isn't that enough?" 

 "Hmmmm..... No!" I said, and began tickling her.

We all laughed, but then the doorbell rang. I got up and walked to the door, then answered it. 

Gorgeous eyes. Sculpted face, with that cute messy hair. Adam. 

 "Oh. You're already here." I said awkwardly.

 "It's been an hour since you called." Adam said, looking around. "Didn't you know?"

 "Oh, sorry. It's just, I've been caught up in housework, I'll go and get ready." I said. "You can come and sit in the room."

 "Oh, it's okay." Adam said.

 "MR ADAM AZIZ!!! YOU'RE HERE!" Ayra said, running down the stairs and jumping into his arms.

 "Hey, Ayra. Are you okay?" Adam asked her, enveloping her in a hug, before moving away and kissing her on her forehead.

 "I'm good!" Ayra said, smiling widely.

 "Ayra, are you ready?" I asked her.

 "Yeah mumma! I only need to do my hair!" she replied. 

 "Okay, come on then. I'll do it for you." I said, smiling at her.