19

(two months later - when they have moved into the house)

We had finally finished the majority of the decorating of the new house and me, Nazeera and Ayra had finally relaxed a little. Ayra had settled into her new school, whilst me and Nazeera had both shifted into the bustling city hospital.

 I quickly got out of my bed, letting Ayra sleep beside me. She was an exact replica of Adam. Everything about her.

Ignoring my thoughts, I went into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. After that, I sat on the bed, and looked through my messages. It was 9:45am. 

Just as I was going to get up, Ayra moved beside me. "Mumma?" her sleepy voice called out.

 "Hm... princess?" I asked her, smiling at her cute antics.

 "Is it already morning?" she asked me, yawning.

 "Yup, come on. We need to go shopping today and get some things." I said, helping her get out of bed.

We went into the bathroom and washed our faces and then went downstairs, and had some breakfast with Nazeera. 

 "Auntie Naz?" Ayra called out.

 "Yeah baby?" Naz called out.

 "When are you going to get married? I really want to dance and wear fancy clothes!" Ayra said, eagerly.

I laughed as Nazeera watched me, heat slowly creeping into her cheeks. "Ayra baby, when then time comes, I will make sure we all dance and dress up SO much, okay?" she said, as I laughed.

 "Okay!" Ayra said.

 "Just make it quick." I said, winking at her, whilst she shot me a look.

I got up and washed the plates, whilst Nazeera and Ayra cleaned up. Then, we all watched some TV. 

"Mumma? Can I get some more clothes today?" Ayra called out to me.

 "Hmmm... Let me think...." I began, taking extra long, as Ayra watched me, waiting. "Of course, my princess. Anything for you!" I said, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

(two hours later)

I just finished applying some perfume and was about to walk out to check on Ayra, when I heard Nazeera calling me. 

 "What's up?" I asked her, turning around.

 "Well... There's someone who recently texted me... I don't know who they are..." she said, colouring slightly.

 "What? And you didn't tell me?" I asked her, in mock outrage.

 "I didn't know what to think of it myself, but this guy, he just keeps on flirting with me..." she said.

 "Oooooh!" I said, smiling at her.

 "Stop! It's just a weirdo stalking me." she said. "Now come on, Ayra is waiting."