9

I woke up, feeling a ticklish feeling on my cheek

I woke up, feeling a ticklish feeling on my cheek. I opened my eyes to Kyra watching me.

"Good morning." she said.

"Morning, princess." I said pressing kisses on her neck as she giggled.

 "How come you're being so romantic Mr?" she asked me, propping herself up on her elbows to watch me.

 "Can't I behave like this with my wife?" I asked her, watching her face. She was insanely beautiful.

 "I'm not saying you can't...I'm just saying that it's very unexpected.." she said, turning crimson.

 "You know I had the best sleep." I said staring at her. "You made me fall asleep and I actually stayed asleep all night with no nightmares."

She looked at me, hesitantly as if she was about to say something. "That's good!" she said.

 "Mhm, thanks princess." I said. 

Just as we were both relaxing, there was a knock on the door. "Sir, your dad is waiting for you to go to work." a maid said.

Kyra looked at me before shooting out of the bed. "Get up! It's 9 o clock!!!" she said, jumping around the room.

 "Calm down." I said, trying to reach for her.

 "You've got work AND your dad is waiting." she said as I grabbed her waist.

 "It doesn't matter." I said nuzzling my face in her neck.

"I'll still be here when you come back. Now get up! Your dad is waiting." she said, forcing me to get up.

I got up as she threw my towel at me. "Go and wash your face." she said, smiling.

I came out of the bathroom, sorting out my tie. I caught her staring at me. I walked up to her. "You can stare at me all you want." I said.

"It's not like that! Now go downstairs! I'll come." she said, huffing as she took her outfit and went into the bathroom.

I went downstairs to see my dad looking at me smiling. "Have a good sleep son?" he asked me.

 "Yeah." I said, trying to make it not awkward.

Just as I was going to sit on the breakfast table, Kyra came downstairs. Oh wow. She looked amazing. Why did she always do this to me? She was making me fall for her even more!

(kyra's fit <3 )

She came down and sat next to me

She came down and sat next to me. "Why are you looking at me like that? Do I look that bad?" she whispered to me as she smiled at dad.

Wait. She thought that she looked bad? You've got to be kidding me. I turned to face her. "Princess, you look beautiful, so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off you." I said.

She mumbled something and then looked at the floor, her cheeks flushing. My dad looked at us, before laughing.

We ate our breakfast and soon it was time to go. As I got up and walked to the door, Kyra called out my name. 

I looked back and saw her walking towards me. "What's up princess?" I asked her, brushing her hair away from her face.

 "When are you coming back?" she asked me.

I laughed. "I haven't even set of yet and you're asking when I'm coming home?" I asked her.

She looked at me before she hugged me tightly. "I'm going to miss you." she said.

 "Don't worry princess, I'm only going to be a phone call away and if you miss me that much then I'll come back." I said smiling at her.

 "Promise?" she said, holding out her pinkie finger.

 "I promise." I said, laughing.

Just as I pressed a kiss to her forehead, my dad called me. "I'll see you soon, love." I said and went into the car.

We arrived at the office before both me and my dad went into our separate rooms. I was talking to my secretary about a meeting that was scheduled when someone walked in. 

 "Adam?" said a feminine voice.

I looked up to see her. Maira. My first love. What was she doing here? I told the secretary to leave us alone for a little bit. 

 "Maira? What are you doing here?" I asked her, getting out of my seat.

 She walked closer to see before hugging me, wrapping her slender arms around my neck. My arms, stayed where they were, stiff.

 She moved away and I saw tears in her eyes. "Adam, I'm so sorry." she said, wiping the tears away from her cheeks. "I couldn't stop them."

 "Maira. Calm down. What are you on about?" I said trying to calm her down.

 "I'm so sorry, I feel awful. I left you for so long only to come back now and ruin everything." she said sobbing.

 "Maira, who-?" I was asking her when my dad walked in.

 "Adam. They've hacked everything. All our details have been leaked." my dad said, worry etched into his face.

 "Will anyone tell me who this is?" I asked, running my hands through my hair.

 My dad took a deep breath before saying, "Kyra's family."

 "What?" I asked, anger coursing through my veins.

There was silence before my dad finally spoke. "Yes son. They've hacked everything." 

All my hard work for nothing. I had worked so hard for this company. I had put everything into this, to make sure that everything was perfect, all to make everyone proud and to show everyone I was worthy. 

 "Kyra's family?" I asked.

My dad nodded whilst Maira looked at the floor. "Don't worry Adam, we'll sort this out." Maira said, walking up to me and rubbing her hand down my arm.

Right now there was only one person I wanted to see. Kyra. I needed her. 

 "I'm going to see Kyra." I said to my dad as I walked furiously out of the office and drove home.

                                         ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

Hello my lovely readers!! How was the chapter?? I hope you enjoyed it!! Hope you liked the introduction of Maira - Adam's first love.

What will happen between Adam and Kyra? Will they stay together?

Hope you enjoyed the chp!!

have a great dayyy - k <3

                                        ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

CHAPTER 10 SPOILER :)) - ADAM'S POV

 "Leave her alone!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "You touch her once and I'll rip your fingers off."

She looked at me, her eyes shining with tears. There was no way I was going to let anything happen to her.

 "Save yourself Adam." she said to me, tears flowing down her cheeks.

                                       ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩