15

It had been three months since I had found out that I was pregnant

It had been three months since I had found out that I was pregnant. Everyone was so happy and I was so grateful for being able to be a mother. Adam didn't let me do anything at all and I always had to beg him to let me eat what I want. 

Today I have a doctors appointment to find out the gender of the baby. I am so excited. I really don't care whether it's a bit or a girl because I'll love it regardless, but Adam is praying that it's a girl, I don't know why but I just have a feeling he'll be a great girl dad.

I got out of the bed, smiling at the sleeping Adam beside me. "Adam. You need to get up. You've got to go to work." I said, shaking him slightly.

He stirred. His eyes opened and he looked at me with the biggest smile on his face as he sat up,trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "Good morning, princess." he said, pulling me towards him and pressing a kiss to my forehead.

 "Good morning." I said, snuggling into him. I don't know how this guy was so snuggly. "Are you excited for today?"

 "Yeah." he said, combing away strands of hair from my face.

 "You really want a girl don't you?" I asked him, peering up at him as he kissed the tip of my nose.

"I want a daughter." Adam said, smiling. "I'll raise her to be my little princess."

I laughed loudly at his words. "Don't worry, you'll be an amazing dad." I said, smiling.

 "I'm sure I will be." he said, smiling at me.

 "One question! You call me your princess, but you just said that if we have a daughter then you'll raise her to be your princess, am I not your princess?" I asked him, pouting.

He laughed loudly before he looked at me and hugged me tightly, his arms securely around my waist before he began pressing kisses to my neck.

 "Don't worry. I can't even use words to describe what you are to me." he said, his voice husky and looked up at me.

 "What am I to you?" I asked him.

 "You really want to know." he asked me.

 I nodded my head eagerly and he smiled at me eagerness.

 "You're my whole world. You're my happiness. You're my peace. You're my love. If you're not here with me, then you're living in head and my heart. You know the only reason that I am smiling now is because of you. You are the only blessing in my life, and when I'm with you you make me forget everything bad that happened in the past. You taught me what it actually means to love, you taught me the true beauty of love." he said, smiling at me.

I looked at him, tears in my eyes. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks, whilst I wrapped my arms around him tightly and hugged him with all my might. 

 "You're the best thing in my life and you're giving me such an amazing gift." he said, swiping away at my tears.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Adam, you need to go to the office, there's some important business there." said Hassan.