10

Liao Taotao's exclamation was completely ignored. Jennie's whole attention is all in her phone.

"I'm in 1C teaching building, do you want to come over?" Taehyung replies.

Jennie immediately replied, "Okay, I'll look for you."

Liao Taotao looked confused, "What is going on? Did you and Senior Kim decided to meet up?"

Although Taehyung is notoriously gentle, he is someone who is hard to meet up alone.

Gu Xiao is also dumbfounded, "What's really going on?"

She gave Taehyung's WeChat account to Jennie, but she did not expect that Taehyung will agree to Jennie's friends request, and also agrees to meet her.

"I'm going to change my clothes and go out" Jennie seems to be in a hurry, she just changed into a pair of jeans and shirt casually, then hurriedly left.

Liao Taotao and Gu Xiao can't help but confusedly looked at each other.

Jennie directly went to the classroom Taehyung mentioned.

Since its Saturday, the whole building is deserted. Jennie quietly pushed the door open and saw a figure resting by the window. Taehyung is really handsome.

He is the kind of man that makes you look for a second time, and the more you look the more pleasing he is. Even if his eyes are close and have a no expression, Jennie is still astonished by his looks.

There is no doubt that Taehyung's charm is number 1 in the whole university, but Jennie felt that his face is his greatest asset.

Since everytime she saw Taehyung's face, she's mesmerized

Jennie sighed softly.

She suddenly realize that she couldn't just confront Taehyung head-on. Even if she knows that he is the one who manipulated her in her dreams, It would be awkward if she made a mistake.

A gentle breeze from the window woke her up from her musing, and she finally remembers the reason why she came.

She gently closed the door and quietly walks toward Taehyung .

Taehyung seems to be really tired, his eyes were sunken with dark color. He fell asleep while supporting his head while waiting for Jennie to arrive. He did not even woke up when she opens the door.

Jennie wanted to look at his neck and see his mole but that side is facing the window, and she couldn't really see clearly.So Jennie could only move her gaze to Taehyung's hand on his lap.

Then her eyes widened.

It's so similar.

This hand is also like the big, well-knotted hand that was on the screen this morning.

Is there such a coincidence in this world?

Jennie knelt down unconsciously and put her hands on Taehyung's hands.

Jennie wants to take a closer look and compare the similarity between what she saw this morning and the one right in front of her, but the hand suddenly moves.

Taehyung woke up.

She was holding his hands while kneeling in front of him.

"Senior...." Jennie wants to meet his eyes but she was so ashamed and embarrass. She immediately tried to stand up but due to instability she fell on Taehyung.

She faceplanted on Taehyung's crotch.

Her face felt the soft shape, but Jennie who has tasted the thing under her face knows how thick and big it could get. Jennie really wants to find a hole to hide in.

Fortunately, Taehyung completely ignores their awkward position, he gently help her up and asked if she was injured.

Jennie was so embarrassed that she temporarily lost her ability to talk and could only shake her blushing head.

Taehyung just smiled and asked gently, "Why did you suddenly want to invite me for a meal?"

Jennie stumbled, "It's for the two times that the senior saved me....."

"I was really busy before, so I rejected you, I'm really sorry." Taehyung explains.

Jennie just shook her head.

"Or you can wait for me? I'll just finish this ppt and we can have lunch together." When Taehyung said this, he held Jennie and brought her stiff body to sit next to him.

"Okay..." Jennie whispered.