123

Jennie has not been subjected to such stimulation before.

Taehyung's big c*ck is wearing condom with bumps, when he inserted his c*ck, every bumps rubs against her p*ssy walls. There are no sensitive spots that are not rubbed and not pricked. Taehyung does not need to use much strength and only inserted twice, and Jennie screamed and reached her climax.

"Jen, you are too sensitive." Taehyung whispered in her ears and chuckled softly while f*cking her again.

"Don't..." Jennie's eyes were red from crying, and said pitiful, "Don't do this, don't use condom, Tae...Can you just come in directly?"

Taehyung saw that she really couldn't stand it, so he pulled out. At the top, the c*m is slowly pulled out leaving a trail on her p*ssy.

But this process caused Jennie to cry again.

"Don't bump it...it's terrible... I don't want... woo..." that kind of touch is too unfamiliar and the pleasure is terrible. Without the sense of intimacy and rawness being filled by Taehyung, Jennie just doesn't like it.

Seeing Jennie crying like, Taehyung didn't force it and took out his c*ck. He let Jennie sit on his lap, kissing and coaxing her, "My baby is crying so hard for me." "Sorry..." Jennie stretched out her arms and leaned on him, "Do you feel a little disappointed?"

Taehyung rubbed her ear and smile disapprovingly, "What's so disappointing? S*x is something that make two people happy. Now that you are not happy, I definitely can't continue."

Jennie was moved for a moment, then remembered what Taehyung did in the past, she pursed her lips, "But before I said no. When I said no, you didn't stop. Now today I said no and you stop. Are you tired of me?"

This is a bit too reminiscent, but Taehyung is also willing to coax her, still full of gentleness, "In the past, when you said no or don't, it was mostly talk. I know your limit and I know when to stop. But today, you feel the pleasure but your face is pale. I've never seen you like this, but I can guess that you really don't like it, so I stopped."

"As for being tired of you," Taehyung bit her earlobe and chuckled, "That's impossible, I will always love you for a lifetime. And I also will never get tired of you."

Jennie is content with his coaxing.

Her boyfriend always seemed to have infinite patience with her. Even if she is deliberately making trouble, she would get his unconditional indulgence. This kind of feeling is very good and satisfying, Jennie is so happy. So she kissed the stubble on Taehyung's chin and said that she will give him oral s*x. "The coating on the condom has smell, you wouldn't like it." Taehyung rubbed the back of neck.

"How do I know if I don't try?" Jennie got up from his lap and kneel on the floor, then tried licking him. As soon as her tongue touched his c*ck, she wrinkled her face.

Taehyung laughed at her, "I knew you wouldn't like the taste."

Jennie looked at his still hard c*ck flaunting in front of her and is really worried, "You're still hard, what should I do?"

"Just give me your hand and I'll c*m using your hand."

Jennie used her hands without thinking about it. She had given Taehyung a handjob a few times before, but she mostly uses her mouth and p*ssy. So her hand technique is a little rusty, but Taehyung bit her lips and kissed her, saying he like it.

"Tell me next time you come." Taehyung told her after.

"I wanted to surprise you." Jennie was upset.

It was supposed to be a happy surprise, but it turned into frustration.

She regrets it.

"How about tomorrow?" Jennie looked at Taehyung eagerly. Taehyung was stroking her and narrowed his eyes, "Tomorrow?"

"Well, tomorrow, you can take the medicine in advance and we can do it directly once I arrive."

Taehyung smiled again.

He put his arms around Jennie's waist and hugged her, kissed her on the cheek and lips, then went down to kiss her nipples.

"Hmm..." Jennie is still thinking about it and asked, "Is tomorrow okay? Do you have time? Although I feel good today, I always feel a little bit..."

Taehyung smiled even wider.

He took a bite of Jennie's nipple and looked up at her, "Is Jen hungry? When did you become shameless and sl*ttier?"

Taehyung's foul language suddenly made her face blushed, she realized that she became too eager.

Did she have any choice? She hasn't seen Taehyung for a long time, she really doesn't care if she is more honest.

"Don't forget tomorrow..."

"How can I forget?" Taehyung stood up and accelerated the speed of his hands on Jennie's p*ssy and gently nibbles on her neck, "Tonight, I'll f*ck you and ravage your little c*nt."