52

Ji Xia choke.

She look at Jennie's pleading look, and she couldn't say a word. Her throat suddenly close up.

Taehyung did a lot of things to Jennie, but he can only do those things with her help.

What moral ground can she stand to completely blame everything to Taehyung, she is obviously his biggest accomplice.

Jennie meeting Ji Xia for the first time was not an accident but a premeditated calculations.

As early as two weeks before Jennie report to the University, Taehyung's parents came to talk to Ji Xia.

At that time, her aunt who was always been graceful and dignified woman, was sitting on the sofa holding her Ji Xia's hands in tears, "You also know your brother's situation....Xia Xia, since childhood your brother has repelled every girls he met and only the girl Jennie was not....maybe she can cure his disease...Xia Xia, aunt is not asking you to do something bad, aunt just ask you to befriend her first...."

"But will this be bad?" Ji Xia hesitated at first.

"What is bad about it? You're just befriending her?" her uncle responds."I just think it is not good to influence other people's live like this." Ji Xia answers back.

The elegant middle-aged man smiled, "Xia Xia, you may not know but Jennie grew up under our influence. Even if you refuses, we can send another person over."

"But...." Ji Xia wants to argue.

"Nothing but, the child met Taehyung too early. We don't have any choice, Taehyung is attach to her and can calm him down." his uncle insisted.

In the end, Ji Xia still agreed.

Maybe because Jennie has such a delicate and charming face, or maybe because of the innocence exuding from her, Ji Xia became friends with her easily.

Ji Xia was able to approach Jennie, became her close friend, and gains her trust.

Ji Xia invited Jennid to sleep over in her house and drink. Then Ji Xia put sleeping pills in Jennie's soup and after she fell asleep, Ji Xia calls Taehyung over.

At that time, Taehyung said that he just want to see if he can touch Jennie.

Ji Xia did not know what happened that night, but Jennie woke up the next day a little weak and still sleepy. Curling into her and acting like a baby, swearing she won't drink too much again.It turns out that Jennie didn't remember anything from that night.

Later, Ji Xia keeps inviting Jennie for sleep over, and Jennie did not hesitate and trustingly consented.

But every night that she came over, the person who really accompanies Jennie is not her Ji Xia.

It was Taehyung.

One time, she finally couldn't contain her curiosity, she slightly opened the door to take a peek of what Taehyung was doing to Jennie. Then he saw her brother who is allergic to woman, holding Jennie who was stripped naked by him, and he piously kiss her.

Ji Xia was so shock, she exploded.

She quarelled with Taehyung, she asks him if he really likes Jennie, why won't he chase her.

Taehyung did not answer for the first time.

Then she keeps on arguing with Taehyung for a couple of times.

Afterwards, she stops cooperating with Taehyung to trick Jennie to come over. Finally Taehyung is willing to tell her the truth.But she has to invite Jennie again.

Ji Xia call Jennie over, and finally Ji Xia knew the truth.

It's so funny.

It turns out that this dog man not only can't touch woman with the excemption of Jennie, but he also has a f*cking erectile dysfunction.