102

Jennie can hear the warning bells in her head.

Didn't they come to see the young Taehyung and young Jennie's first time.

Why is Taehyung asking her "what do the four want to do?"

"Why is Jen looking at me with that kind of eyes?"

"What tricks are you up to now?" Jennie suspiciously asked.

Taehyung put Jennie's hand on his crotch, and said warmly, "My c*ck was soft when I first entered your p*ssy."

Jennie's ears are hot, "Why are you talking about that suddenly."

Taehyung bent over and leaned closer to her ears, "The boy's c*ck have not entered a p*ssy yet, it's a virgin c*ck. Jennie, don't you want his virgin c*ck to f*ck your p*ssy."

Jennie followed Taehyung's words and thought about the scenario, her breathing accelerated, "I..."

Taehyung was still in her ears, seducing her with his words, "He is 17-18 years old boy and maybe his c*ck is harder than I am, don't you want to try it?"

Jennie turned around and punched Taehyung, annoyed with him, "Why do you like being cuckold?"

"He is also me, why does it matter?" Taehyung asserted.

Jennie has no time to argue, suddenly she is inside the hotel suite.

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped. The young Taehyung, opened the door and walked out, meeting Jennie's eyes.

So hot...

No matter when or where, Taehyung could easily push Jennie into a blushing mess in a heartbeat.

"You...why are you different from just now?" young Taehyung suspiciously asked.

Jennie looked at the clothes on her body, she is wearing the same school uniform as young Jennie and even their hair style is exactly the same. It stands to reason that the young Taehyung should not able to distinguish them.

Jennie cleared her throat and asked, "What's the difference?"

Young Taehyung walked up to her and raised his eyebrow, and said calmly, "You're a little more mature than before, and..."

He knelt down and covered his hands on Jennie's chest, there was a little doubt, "The chest seems to be bigger than before."

Jennie's face was flushed but her lower area is gushing with water constantly.

Although she knew that the boy in front of her was also Taehyung, Jennie could observe the difference when she watched closely.

Her boyfriend Taehyung is gentle and mature and can do everything with ease, and this young man is still a bit immature and the vigor and cuteness fits him.

Jennie looked at such a young man and suddenly thought of what Taehyung said before.

"My Jennie's virginity was taken by my c*ck. This young man's c*ck hasn't penetrated a hole yet, Jen, don't you want to open your p*ssy for his virgin c*ck?"

Jennie thought suddenly.

She is thinking about it...

She wants it...

"Cough." Jennie cleared her throat. Thinking that she was also a somewhat an expert compared to the young Taehyung, she pulled off the bath towel on his waist and raised her delicate hands to hold his giant c*ck.

Feels smooth.

It's still big

Jennie looked at the color of the p*nis and the more she looked at it, the more she liked it. So she knelt down by the bed and licked it.

"Jen...you, you..."

"Doesn't Tae want me to lick you?" Jennie turned her tongue against the glans and at the same time raised her eyes to look at the young Taehyung.

Taehyung's ears became red and lost his usual calmness, he interrogated, "Where did you learn this?"

Jennie did not speak, but used the oral s*x skill she learned from Taehyung to pleasure the young Taehyung.

It didn't take long for the young Taehyung to shoot.

The s*men gushes out, shooting Jennie's face.

So fast.

However, the first time Taehyung penetrated her c*nt, he shot a bit quickly. And then he f*cked her for a long, long time...

"Why didn't you avoid it?" the young Taehyung quickly wiped Jennie's face, but she avoided him. With her hands, she scrape the s*men from her face with her fingers and then put it in her mouth and swallowed it.

"I like...Taehyung's s*men..."

"Well..." the young Taehyung's expression was strightforward and enthusiastic. After being provoked by his sweetheart, he kissed Jennie's lips entirely by instinct. He also pressed Jennie on the bed.

"Huh..."

At the end of the kiss, both of them were panting a little. Feeling the erect c*ck again between her legs, Jennie touched it.

The young man couldn't help but let out a muffled groan.

That's too cute, Jennie was aroused with his cuteness and thought of f*cking him was in her mind. So, she held the thick c*ck and seductively whispered, "Tae, do you want to f*ck me? Do you want big sister to teach you?"

『OKAYYY Y'LL THIS IS A DREAM NOT THE FUTURE』