Chapter 10

3 Person POV

Both Boun and Prem looked with love into each other's eyes, then Prem spoke seeing this surprise planned by his hia 'hia what's all this, when did you plan all this, what's the occasion, have you done all this by yourself, God hia you never told me you can sing as well as well play guitar and this good hia' Prem kept on blabbering getting overwhelmed by the emotions and not understanding what's going on and boun chuckled seeing his pao he is looking too cute in his eyes right now

'pao can you stop for a second, let me talk first please and listen to me, okay' boun told Prem to which Prem nodded

'pao you know that you mean so much to me that I can't even explain it into words, if I don't see you for a day it feels like my day has not completed, pao the first time I saw your when you jumped into the swimming pool club to save me thinking I was attempting suicide'

saying and listening to this both of them chuckled remembering that day

'but you know it was at that moment when I knew that you are the one, the moment my eyes landed on yours, I know it may sound cheesey but I felt that the whole world had stopped I was feeling stucked at that time as I was not able to speak anything I just wanted to drown in your eyes. That's why after that I asked to go to college with me so that I could spend more time with you and with time I understood that I want to spend more time with you, I want to be by your side in all your ups and downs, to hold you and comfort you when you are feeling down, to laugh with you, I want to see you every day so my pao here I ask you will you give me the happiness of being you boyfriend, can I pao.

Prem is just standing there shocked tears running down his eyes he's too stunned to say anything seeing his hia is confessing to him now

As Prem did not say anything so getting tense boun again said 'pao if you do not want to you can say that to me it would not affect our relationship now just don't think too much and jus...'

boun is just speaking when Prem suddenly jumped on him and hugged him tightly and said 'yes hia ofcourse it's just that I was surprised by your sudden confession, hia it would be my pleasure to be your boyfriend'

listening to this boun finally felt relief, getting out of the hug looking into his hia's eyes Prem said 'hia what do you think you are the only one who felt like that when we first met, no hia I was equally startled as you that time I felt like my heart would just come out of my body as it was beating so fast and now also, hia I only agreed to go with you to the college and all that time I spent with you and even asked you to tutor me was all because I wanted to be with you, I wanted to spend more time with you, to get to know you more and believe me hia when I say this you are the best thing happened to me in my life, I don't know about the future and nor do I even want to think of it as all I know is that today our present will decide our future and I want you as my present and if I have to think of a future I don't want a future without you in it, that's why hia it's my pleasure to be your boyfriend as who would not want you, you are such a good person hia that you don't even know yourself'

There are tears in Boun's eyes listening to Prem and knowing how much he feels towards him also

'I don't want anyone else pao I just only need you to be with me, thank you so much baby you don't even know how happy I am right now'

'our feelings are mutual hia' Prem said smiling

Listening to this Boun pecked Prem's head and look lovingly into his pao's eyes and ask 'pao, my baby can I kiss you'

Prem got shy listening to his hia asking him this but he fell more for him seeing him considering his thoughts and asking for his consent, Prem slightly nodded his head smiling

Boun slowly put his lips on Prem's and both felt a spark throughout their bodies as they both were waiting for this moment to happen, slowly boun started moving his lips and Prem reciprocated to him, both were so much into each other

It was not a lustful or a hungry kiss but rather filled with so much love and respect which they feel

Pulling out of the kiss they joined their foreheads taking deep breaths 'pao I love you' Boun said looking directly into Prem's eyes 'I love you too hia so sooo much' Prem said giggling

Getting happy Boun picked Prem by his waist and spin him around and they kissed again getting lost into each other.....