Chap 10 - Stalking

Ahaan's pov

I was desperately waiting for Papa and bhai to come home and finally my wait came to an halt when doorbell rang. I instantly got up from the sofa and ran towards the door to open it. I know that Mumma and Dadi were way too much shocked to see my that Avtaar as I'm the most lazy person in the house and get up to open the door 2 times out of 100 heee heeee what to do laziness...

Papa and Bhai entered in the house and by now all very dumbfounded seeing my over excited state. To finally put an end on the suspense, I revealed "I got a job" I took a pause to watch their reaction and continued "At Rathore Enterprises"

I looked up to watch their reaction, everybody was shocked and then their shocking state in span of time turned into one of happiness, the immense happiness! I was already on cloud 9 when Papa suddenly pulled me into a warm hug and patted my back.

"I'm so proud of you beta, I always knew that you can do it. Congratulations my son!" His voice filled with proudness reached my ears and now if there was any cloud upper than 9 then surely I was there. I did it! I finally did it! I finally made my father proud. I was mentally dancing.

"Congratulations beta" mumma said with so much affection in her voice while caressing my cheeks. Bhai also engulfed me in a brotherly hug and patted my back congratulating me. Dadi also came forward, I bent down and touched her foot and put her hand on my head blessing with a more bright future and bhabhi also patting my head congratulated me.

After that he had our dinner as usually talking randomly and departed to our respective rooms. I was super excited as I'll be joining the company tomorrow, so without wasting time I tried to sleep and eventually I was feeling sleepy.

Next morning

Author's pov

It was the day for which Ahaan was waiting since the phone call. Everybody was busy in their daily chores and Ahaan was too busy in his own work.

Well the call person asked him to report anytime between 9 to 12 but he was punctual and excited not to forget, so he decided to grace the office with his presence at sharp 9 and he was all set for it.

It was the time for him to depart from home. He touched the feet of elders and everyone blessed him. Ahaan's sister in law, Nidhi came forward with bowl of curd and sugar in her hands and fed it to Ahaan wishing him luck.

Ahaan rode to his bike and went towards his destination. He was going towards the office when he felt like someone is following. He slightly looked in the rear view to find a black car behind him but thinking that it is a road anyone can travel and top of the most who will follow 'Him'

Shrugging the thought away he continued to drive and reached his destination 'Rathore Enterprises', it was indeed a beautiful building. Admiring it he went inside and walked towards the reception.

The receptionist, who was a young lady in her early twenties suddenly became self conscious watching a Greek God himself walking towards her. Ahaan politely greeted the girl and she returned the gestures.

"Hello, I'm Ahaan Sharma. I was called for some formalities as I've been selected in the interview. Can you please guide me where I need to go!" He asked politely

"Yeah sure sir! Just wait a minute, I will tell you" She replied while calling someone via telephone.

She talked to the person on the call and then turned towards Ahaan and said with a sultry smile, "You need to go to the 9th floor sir, someone will escort you from there."

Ahaan mumbled a small thankyou with a genuine smile putting his dimples on show making receptionist breath hitched and walked towards the lift.

He reached the floor and completed all the formalities that were required to be done and they confirmed his job by giving him joining letter and asked him to join the office from tomorrow on the usual timings which were 9 am to 5 pm. And by smiling he returned the gesture and nodded with affirmation and left the premises.