Chap 20 - Obsessed

Author's pov

Ahaan was walking aimlessly on the road. Suddenly rain started pouring as if joining him in his own grief. Ahaan's pain and unshed tears were mixing up with rain water.

Main dhoondne ko zamane me
Jab wafa nikla....
Pata chala ki galat leke
Main pata nikla......

His whole self was throbbing with the unknown pain of betrayal, trying not break, trying not to think about her, trying not to think about her betrayal but he couldn't help..... He fell for her...

Jiske aane se mukammal ho gayi thi zindagi....
Dastake khushiyon ne di thi mit gayi thi har kami...

He wanted to tell her how he felt about her, what were his feelings, but not in this way.... He wanted to propose her.... But all ended before it could even start.

Kyu bewajah, di ye saza, kyu khwab deke vo le gaya....
Jiyen jo hum, lage sitam, azaab aise vo de gaya.....

She hurted him that much that he couldn't even trust anybody now. She not just broke his heart but his trust as well and that too all knowingly.

Main dhoondhne ko uske Dil mein,
Jo khuda nikla....
Pata chala ki galat leke,
Main pata nikla....

He wanted to shout, he wanted to cry, he wanted to share his agony but he could do none of them. He, with very difficulty got hold of his emotions and started walking in the direction of his home.

When Ahaan reached his home, he was all drenched in the rain water from head to toe. His mother got shocked watching her son like this.

"What happened beta? Why are you drenched in water, you could have wait till the rain stop? You came early today and where is your bike??" Karuna asked Ahaan panicked.

"Nothing mumma. I took half day leave and bike got broke in mid. I was already drenched so I came home without waiting for the rain to stop."

Karuna was going to ask something when she noticed Ahaan red eyes but as if Ahaan sensed it and before she could ask him something he said, "I have headache, a severe one. I will sleep." And ran to his room without listening to anything else.

Ahaan entered into his room and locked the door from inside. He changed his clothes and laid on the bed like a dead corpse.

Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes whenever he was thinking about whatever happened. He was going to confess his feelings today and it all ended before it could even start.

Pushing all his thoughts aside, he tried to sleep putting earphones in his ears and playing some good cheerful music which could make him forget those harsh memories.

Whereas on the other side, there was another person who wasn't in peace as well. Alisha lost all her senses since the moment Ahaan left. She was on another level of madness right now.

Her room was a whole mess now. There wasn't a single thing which wasn't broken in the room. Everything was broken just like her ego, her dreams and her heart.

She couldn't think straight right now. She was throwing everything which was coming in her way. His each word was echoing in her mind.

Ahaan's each word was feeling like a slap to Alisha. She wanted him to know that he was just her's. He have to be her's. She will get him by hook or by crook.

The way he said each and every word, it didn't bruised her ego, it just simply broke her ego. She loved him and what did he do? He once again insulted her in front of everyone.