Chap 18 - Realisations

So, here you go guys.... You know I wasn't going to update today but there is ocassion and I am very happy so I wanted to share my happiness with you all.....

So yesterday was my felication ceremony and I won a medal and the cherry on the top is that today is my birthday....

Happy Birthday to me...

Enjoy the chapter!!

Ahaan's pov

I don't know why but I don't have a particular answer to any of my questions. My feelings about her, is it just like how a friend should feel towards other friend? But I never felt like this way with Daksh ever, maybe because he is boy and she is girl...

But the fact is also that I have never been that much close to any girl before as well. Yeah girls used to flirt with me but I always avoided them not because I am rude but because I was always career oriented.

I had very less female friends throughout my life and even with them, I used to talk very less.... soo maybe the reason of these weird feelings is the proximity which I've experienced with Alisha...

Ahhhh Mahadev!!! I'm getting mad... I really don't know what is happening to me? Is Daksh right? Do I really like her??

Maybe I do.... The way I admires her, I never did it before with anybody else. Maybe because she is trying to change herself just for me... 'For me'

The word 'For me' is making me blush unwantedly. Ohhh wait.... Am I blushing.... Blushing for her? Dammit I really like her....Yess yes I like her.

The realisation hit me hard. In such a span of time how can somebody like someone? Wait, It's not like I love her, I just like her and it can happen even in a day, I still took sometime.

But she is rich, her father is politician and Papa he would never agree and he would kill me for sure.... Ohh shut up Ahaan, it's not like you wanna marry her, just stop your imagination and go sleep.

I mentally scolded myself and went towards bed and literally jumped on it like a sleepy sloth trying to sleep.

Alisha's pov

Everything is going on very good. Although bhai met Ahaan and he also saw my expression around him, I know that he is doubting if it is really just friendship but I am very thankful to him for not asking anything to me.

I know Ahaan is middle class and if anyone in the family would know that I like him then it would be a problem. Specially bua ji, she literally hates middle class people.

Her daughter Vaani loved a boy who belonged to lower middle class family. But bua got Vaani di married to a man of our status, obviously forcefully.

It's not like that I want to marry Ahaan, I know it's just a mere attraction and it just got intense because of him hurting my ego.... right???

It is just attraction or.... or something else?? I am very uncertain of my feelings for the first time, what is the feeling which I have for Ahaan?

Why I never got angry on him? Why I just couldn't let him go? Why I was burning in rage seeing him with another girl? I just feel immense happiness when he is around me? Why I just feel like watching him all day and night?

The answer is 'I don't know'...... What the hell is happening with me?? Since the day he entered my life, my life became a mess..I....I can't think anything else apart from him.

Why? Why.....why??? What is this, I never felt like this before.... What the hell is this feeling??

Do... Do I..... Do I love him?? Have I actually....... ac-actually fallen for Ah..Ahaan??