Chap 22 - Havoc in Sharma House

A blissful morning guys!! I am very glad to inform you all that, our novel reached 1.2K Views.....Thankyou all for supporting me....

There is a request as well to all of you, especially for the silent readers. Please vote on the story, you recognise my efforts and I will recognise yours....

Till then, Happy Reading Time!!

Author's POV

Ahaan woke up early in the morning and did his morning bussiness, and now was sitting nervously on the edge of the bed as today was his engagement and he couldn't even sleep yesterday.

Yesterday, he went shopping with his mumma and bought a royal blue colour sherwani for his engagement and also some other necessary items, obviously unwillingly, like who can be so excited to get married just after having a heartbreak, but he was determined to not let this whole mess come in his wedding life, Bani will get, what she deserves.

He wanted to have a talk with Bani once before all this, if she really wanted to marry him, he wanted to tell her about all the mess which happened with him, he wanted to tell her about Alisha and wanted to know her genuine reaction regarding all this.

He wanted to meet her once and clear all the things in the starting itself, in order to not have any misunderstanding in future. But alas! His Papa and Bhaskar Uncle both decided everything in such a hurry, that here he was, today was his engagement and the couple to be, didn't even meet.

Yes, it's true that, Ahaan and Bani were childhood friends but it's been a long time since they last met. They were around 15-16 when Bhaskar shifted to Mumbai along with Bani.

He thought abou the day, when he went to see her off at airport and cried hugging her only closest female friend with whom he was comfortable.

"I still remember the day, I literally cried like a cry baby that day, and just by having a thought of meeting her after 5 years is exciting me way too much, I indeed am very happy to be honest." He said to himself giggling, remembering the old times, but turned gloomy the very next second he remembered the reason of their meet.

He knew that very well that he was just agreeing to this proposal in order to make his family happy, but he definitely didn't want Bani to be a scapegoat for the situation. He knew that the foundation of this relationship wasn't love but he was dedicated to make this relationship work and to submit him to this relationship in all manner.

Ahaan sighed heavily, shrugging away all the thoughts, trying to be sane, he composed himself, and descended the stairs, only to witness the preparation for the engagement and watching his parents happy, a small yet pretty smile made its way to his face.

Where, at Ahaan's home, the environment was very happy and festive, at the same time, there was an atmosphere of concern in Malhotra Mansion due to Alisha's condition.

Jai called the incharge of Ahaan's department to know about his whereabouts.

The call got picked and a "Good Morning Sir" voice came from other side.

Jai, without even responding to the greeting, asked him, "Where is Ahaan? Did he reached office?"

The person got scared with the intensity of his voice, but composing himself, he answered, "Sir, Ahaan didn't come, he took a day off."

Hearing his reply, Jai frustratingly asked, "A day off, once again?? Reason?"

The man on the the other side, replied, "Sir, he said that some personal works came up and he will take a day off today as well."

Humming at his response, Jai cut the call and looked at his sister, who was looking very gloomy and decided that he won't delay meeting Ahaan anymore, and will meet him today itself.