Chap 17 - Do I like her?

Author's pov

After yesterday's incident Jai asked his trusted men to keep a track of each and everything which Ahaan do from morning to night.

Pradeep was watching his anxiousness since yesterday night but didn't said anything. But watching him now still engaged in his phone he couldn't help but ask that what happened.

Pradeep thought that there might be some problems in Politics or in Business which his son didn't want to share with him so he doesn't get worried.

Jai didn't want to tell him anything but Pradeep pressurized him way too much for him keep quiet so he decided to break the long time silence finally.

"Maybe Alisha loves a boy dad." Jai said finally. Pradeep face become blank for some after registering his words and soon a small smile broke into his face.

"So what's the problem? Isn't it good, I was already thinking about her marriage and now that she likes someone, won't it be good then?" Pradeep said with hint of excitement in his voice.

"No dad, problem isn't that. Problem is that the boy belongs to a middle class family and I doubt his intentions. Maybe he is trapping our baby and even Alisha didn't tell us anything about him, maybe he manipulated her." Jai said concerned.

Pradeep expressions which were calm just a moment ago turned dark. His aura was very dangerous currently.

"If it's something like that then trust me that boy will beg me for death but even death won't embrace him. Throw whatever amount of money he wants on his face to leave my daughter." Pradeep said dangerously.

"But dad I never saw Alisha that much happy before like she was when he was with her and also I am keeping an eye on him but didn't find anything suspicious but still I have doubt." Jai said.

"If this is problem then I will myself look into this matter. I don't have any problem with the boy being middle class as long as he keeps my princess happy. By the way, who is he?" Pradeep asked assuring Jai.

"His name is Ahaan, the same boy whom you awarded that day in the college." Jai replied.

"He? He looks innocent by face, even on that day he was very nervous to even stand in front of me. I don't think so he will do anything like that. But we need to get assured." Pradeep said remembering Ahaan and Jai nodded at him.

Pradeep took out his phone and asked his right hand man to keep a track on Ahaan and also try to find internal information about him.

In the evening Pradeep got all the information he wanted about Ahaan. Pradeep was the one of the trustee of the college from where Ahaan completed his MBA so he asked his man to inquire about him there as well and there was every thing positive about him.

He also got to know that Ahaan's elder brother Aryan works at his company which is currently in the hands of Jai and his sister is pursuing medicals and is engaged to Harsh Tripathi who is a doctor as well.

"They are from middle class background but are most reputed in that colony. His father is a very honest man and never did anything wrong in his entire life and his both sons are just like him."

"Even Aryan Sharma is working in our company since 5 years and is known for his honesty and hard work. He worked there dedicated and there is no bad record about him as well."

"Ahaan Sharma is currently working in Rathore Enterprises with which our Company 'Malhotra Corporation' is going to do partnership."

"His background is clean. I also found that miss is also stalking him and it was miss who pursued him first." Gaurav, Pradeep right hand man finished all the information he got.