OCD

Jenna's POV:

I felt the water rushing, down my hair and to my feet. It was September on a Monday. It was about 6:15am. I looked beside me.

Shampoo, conditioner, exfoliating body scrub and body wash.

Shampoo. Conditioner. Exfoliate. Body wash.

I grabbed the shampoo then the conditioner. I exfoliated my body followed by the body wash.

After my shower I dried myself putting on my school clothes on and folding my towel and putting it in a bin where my familys' towels were.

I went to look at myself in the mirror and smiled. I opened the cabinet and grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my hair. 50 passes.

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15..16.. 17..18..19..20..21..23..24..25..26..27..28..29..30..31..32..33..34..35..36..37..38..39..40..41..42..43..44..45..46..47..48..49..50

I followed the rest of my routine and walked out the bathroom door.

I sat at my desk where my makeup sat.

1. Curl lashes.

2. Mascara

3. Conceal under eyes

4. Lip oil.

DONT MESS UP.

1. Curl lashes.

2. Mascara

3. Conceal under eyes

4. Lip oil.

After that I walked downstairs to be greeted with a note next to my breakfast that my mom made for me today.

"Had to go to work early. Walk to school. Have a delightful day <3"

I held my breathe. My school was a bit far from where I lived. It took 7 minutes in the car so it would take 40-50 minutes to arrive.

I looked at my phone hearing spams from my groupchat but I didn't bother to look at them yet. The time said 7:40. School starts in 30 minutes.

Shit.

I grabbed my lunch and my water for the day and rush out the front door. I feel like if I could speed walk or run towards school I would make it in time.

I saw all the cars speeding past me. I saw the leaves start to turn into a sort of brown shade color as some of them had fallen to the ground. Fall has just began.

I really hoped that wouldn't make it late to my first period. Teen Living. Though the teacher wouldn't shame or yell at me for it, I just had this thought that he would.

I looked at the time again. 7:56. I had 14 minutes left. I started stressing. 14 minutes didn't seem like enough time. 14 minutes would never be enough time. No no not at all. I shoved my phone into my jacket pocket and started running towards the school. I saw all the cars dash past and I felt jealous deep down wishing I had someone to drive me or I could have my own car to drive. But Josh is my only friend who has his own car and sucks to suck but he wasn't even coming today.

I kept running and running. I felt like there was no point and I was losing hope but I hated the thought of messing up my routine. Just me walking (running) out here this early in the morning feels wrong to me.