𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩

3rd pov:

Two peas in a pod, twins, team made in hell: these are all things people have called Newt's wife and son.

Honestly, they're not wrong. Adrien and Genevieve are very similar, the only difference between them is Adrien is not as spontaneous and hyper as her—and he carries the same protectiveness and love she holds for Newt, if not amplified.

Newt can't count on one hand the amount of times the house has been turned upside down because of their fights for a cuddle session with him. Apparently being in his arms for even a minute is heaven, well that's what his wife says, he doesn't know why Adrien loves it. 

Of course, he has always tried suggesting them simply sharing him, but these problem children would rather eat raw courgette than ever share the cuddle time.

So while his son who is now nine, he can still count on him to team up with Genevieve against anyone who wrongs him, not that he wants, no but will they ever listen to him? absolutely not! in anyway like what's happening right now for example.

He was out with his lovely family to buy some groceries, and since they both were whining about getting some sweets, he allowed them to go and snatch a couple from the next aisle.

On the other hand, he stayed to look for another type of detergent to clean the floor—especially since Genevieve got this new type of paint for Adrien and it's quite an endeavor to remove it with a regular detergent.

However, being in the cleaning supplies section never guaranteed the lack of filthy people, be it women or men who can't take no for an answer. this one woman approaches him, suggestive grin on her face as she smiled at him, "Hello, pretty boy, what are you doing here?"

Yeah, 'Pretty boy' from her didn't felt that good, it's just something else when his wife says it.

"Uhh...buying groceries...Please excuse me." Newt tried to be polite 

Her smirk widens, "Oh, a shy type, are you?" she hand extends towards his arm making him back away, "I can show you a good time; I promise—"

the woman is swiftly smacked with an egg on her face, and she is left with the egg dripping down her face making her scream, "Ew! what's your wrong with your kid?!" she yells at the person behind Newt.

she then grumbles, "ruined a potential good night."

"my kid was absolutely right in what he did," Newt hear Genevieve's voice. he then feel a hand on his shoulder, and she looped her arm into his, Smirking with a mad glint in her eyes, Oh boy "Evie—"

His wife shoots a small smile his way, pressing a quick kiss to his lips flustering him a bit, before looking at her son, "that last throw was very good, Adrien ! throw another one but just below her neck."

A cheshire cat-like grin is plastered on his wife's face as Adrien prepares to launch another egg at the woman as Newt stopped him.

There is a very evident scowl on Adrien's face as he yells, "don't you ever bother Dad again, you crunchy lizard!"

"Crunchy Lizard?" Newt muttered in confusion as Adrien looked up to him innocently and clarified, "They are the ugliest even in lizards"

The woman gasps and tries to make a run for it, but Adrien  wouldn't be the son of Genevieve Scamander if he doesn't manage to land the hit exactly where he wants.

The woman quickly crumbles to the ground screaming and alerting literally everyone in the store.

So Genevieve picks both him and Adrien and makes a run for it.

Newt hold tightly onto her, "wait, Evie, the groceries!"

"we can always order! saving my sunshine and son is more important!"

Adrien grumbles, "but I want to hit the rude woman!"

"me too, honey, but—" Genevieve sweat-drops and glances behind him, "I doubt the angry security people would like that!"

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼