Episode 15

I ran so fast my legs started paining me , I was just close to exiting the hospital when I slipped and I fell into someone . He caught me then he held me tight.

I looked up and it was the guy I insulted. My heart sank. Thank God am wearing a mask.

all the guards stopped pursuing me.

" sir please , you need to hand her over to us" a guard said

" more than 20 men, pursuing an unarmed woman. Really " he said

" sir she committed a criminal act" another guard said, he looked into my eyes , his hands holding my hand tight.

I shaked my head in disagreement and my tears fell so much

Just then Daniella, nurse d and doctor Tim rushed in. I fearfully moved further into his body.

" sir you need to hand her over to us. She is dangerous. She was messing with Anna... she almost killed Anna" doctor Tim said and Daniella nodded

He looked at me and I shaked my head in disagreement, my tears fell so much.

" she is the reason Anna is not walking up. I don't know who she is working for. She even stole my I.d card " nurse d said.

What do I do now, He would obviously believe them. It's always so easy for the rich to frame and kill the poor.

He looked into my eyes quietly for a while , his own eyes looked tired.

He gently removed nurse ds I.d card from my neck then he threw it to her.

" with Anna or anyone else. Did you do something wrong" he asked me. My tears fell so much as I shook my head in disagreement.

He looked at my hands then he gently let go of me.

" go" he said and everyone was shocked.

I hastily raised my self to tip then I pecked his cheeks before running away happily.

No guard pursued me , they stood still and they watched me run away.

God I never knew he was so kind. Now I wish I never insulted him, I take all my insults back. Thank you so much.

I removed the nose mask and every other thing inside the taxi then I headed off to Tony's house to return his card. Diana gave me his house address, it seems his house was pretty famous or something.

Only God knows what he would think of me. How could I run off with someone's card.

I smiled happily.

That was the first time someone believed and trusted in me, even when I didn't put in much effort. All my life I tried to prove myself but everyone just saw me as useless and senseless so I just stopped trying, this was why I didn't take the exam to be Ryan's nurse.

But today, this was the first time someone trusted me without stressing me.

Soon we arrived at Tony's house. I paid the taxi then I walked into the gate, even the gate man allowed me in as if he was expecting me.

His house was so big and beautiful. The swimming pool was so wide and pretty. He walked out of the water then he sat on the pool chair, white towel on his waist, he drank from his glass of wine

I smiled, why hasn't he seen me, ok now he saw me. I instantly started arranging my hair/ wiping the black foundation Diana designed my face with

He waved at me

" hey" he shouted
I gently bowed from the distance. He chuckled

I rushed over to where he sat and he smiled happily, he looked really surprised but happy to see me.