12-4-2024

Dear diary,

I have exciting news! 

So today, was the last school day of all the kids in sixth year, and they were running around the school, taping doors closed, pushing tables in front of doors etc..

Now my friend June and I had to take a detour, and in front of us, my crush (you probably know him) Hunter was walking. He was walking in front of us with his friends.

Then, when he goes through the door, he stands still talks with his friends who are ALSO in our class so they have to go to the same classroom, and his friends leave on their way to the classroom and Hunter stays behind. 

When we finally arrive where he is standing, he asks us: "Hey, where is the classroom?"

AAAAAAGHHH

I mean he already knew. I said: "Uhh classroom 22. Right June?" She said. "Yeah." And then he FOLLOWED US!!

So that was the exciting news! 

Also, if you haven't noticed, I took a little break from shifting. Now I am going to try again!

And something else that happened:

A few days ago I made a promise to my friend, Claire. If she gets help against the self harming, I will tell my parents about me not eating. And she is getting help.

Shit.

I haven't eaten much today. Except for tonight. My father bought snacks and for some reason I can't stop eating if I start eating. I do not like this version of me.

I am going to go and try to shift!!

Bye my loves!! <3