I AM SO SORRYYYYY

Dear diary,

I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I LEFT!!

Okay so basically I am now going to tell you all the fun and bad shits and giggles that happened these past 8 days! So this is going to be a LONG chapter. (Surprise at the end!)

Okay so first I gave myself a challenge. Netflix has a bunch of movies that will be removed soon and I have to watch them all.

I already saw most of them and I also stopped while watching one of them because it was like- not a good movie. But this is the list of the movies I still needed to watch:

First Daughter - July 14
Murder on the orient express - July 14
Jessica Darling's IT List - July 14
Bridget Jones's Baby - July 14
Man on Fire - July 14
Raising the Bar - July 14
Blue Thunder - July 14
Galaxy Quest - July 14
Bridget Jones's Diary - July 14
Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason - July 14
Pride & Prejudice - July 14
Major League - July 14
Johnny English Strikes Again - July 14
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl - July 14
Mr. Bean's Holiday - July 14
What's Your Number? - July 14
Certain Women - July 14
Rip Tide - July 14
Going for Gold - July 14
Abducted in Plain Sight - July 14

Now this is NOT what I started with, because like- there were a few more.

But then after this list, I watched The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl + Pride & Prejudice + Raising the Bar + Rip Tide and I tried to watch Certain Women but I was so bored during the movie (no offense if you do like that movie.) And I deleted Abducted in Plain Sight because it was a documentaire of a real crime and I hate documentaires and I also deleted Man on Fire because it was 16+.

Now this is the list I have left:

First Daughter - July 14
Murder on the orient express - July 14
Jessica Darling's IT List - July 14
Bridget Jones's Baby - July 14
Blue Thunder - July 14
Galaxy Quest - July 14
Bridget Jones's Diary - July 14
Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason - July 14
Major League - July 14
Johnny English Strikes Again - July 14
Mr. Bean's Holiday - July 14
What's Your Number? - July 14
Going for Gold - July 14

Okay so the July 14 behind it kind of means that I have to watch all these before 14 July! Yay!

Do you guys recommend any of these? Because if so then tell me in the comments so I can watch that first!

Now I am going to tell you about the movies I watched. (I hope very shortly...)

Pride & Prejudice is literally amazing! It is basically about romance and it is now one of my favorite movies ever. The story takes place between 1795 and 1810, and the movie really shows that! The movie is very well made and the acting is amazing!! Defo recommend! I give it a 100/10!

The adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl is pretty okay! The movie was fun to watch but it is a very old movie, and it is all pretty fake. I mean we all know that the movies are put in scene but here you actually see it. The acting of the kids is pretty good though! I do recommend it but mostly if you are in for a laugh. 7/10!

Raising the Bar is about gymnastics and in here there is a girl who is a really good gymnast but her nerves wreck her during competitions. I am not going to tell the rest cause you will have to find out for yourself! The acting is really good and you can see that they are all really good gymnasts. This movie inspired me so much that I might attempt to start with gymastics again but I know that it will only last for a month or so. I give this movie an 9/10!

Rip Tide is also a very fun movie! There is a love story but there is also action, which really kept my attention while watching it. The main character, Cora Hamilton, is played by Debby Ryan! Ad you might know her from Insatiable or Jessie. I give it a 8,5/10!

Certain Women was for me really boring. It was about three women, a lawyer, mother and teacher. The movie is parted into three parts, maybe four but I don't know because I didn't watch the whole movie, and they started with the lawyer. In that part, not one of the other women were shown. In the second part, I watched a while. In that while not one of the other women were shown so I took my phone out and didn't really pay attention. 

I didn't really think that the acting was that good because it almost seemed like they were performing a musical. They waited a lot on each other and when they finally said their line, it was just quiet. That opinion I just said doesn't really count for the first part because that actrice was actually pretty good, but the second part with mother, there was just too much silence. For me personally, I like a little bit of action. Whatever it would be. Romance, murder or any other shit like that. 

Should I start a book where I put in my opinions of shows and movies??? Gimme a yes or no!! (Please yes I need something funn...)

Okay so off of the topic of movies, onto the topic of school.

I had my last day of school and I literally almost cried. My mentor took her daughter with her and she was so cute! 

So maybe you guys don't remember but I told Hunter that I liked him. Nothing much happened when I went to school again. The only thing I heard his friends say was: "Hunter look it's Aurora." Nothing else.

I really loved this school year, even though sometimes I felt a little down but I actually really appreciated everyone that was there!

I got my rapport! It is not that great but it is okay!

OH AND I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU THE BIG NEWS YET!!

So there was a little bit of struggle, because right now I am in class Gymnasium 2, and there was a chance for me to drop to HAVO 3.

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

I am going to Atheneum 3 now!! YAYAYYAYAYYYY!!!

Okay so that was the school part! Now the boys.

You already know Hunter, but remember Abigail her cousin? I don't know if I already gave him a name but let's call him Jack for now! 

So she was talking to him about relationships, and apparently he has a girlfriend...

Guess I gotta go find a boyfriend in Italy then!

Now there is more news, I started trying to worship Aphrodite. Which means that I was very passionate about it for two days but now I am kind of letting her down...

I want to continue but me myself feels like I don't care enough to continue with this. I do think that Aphrodite is amazing, but I am too lazy. I am trying to make myself less lazy though! If that helps haha.

Now I am going to have a sleepover with Isla and Abigail tomorrow or in two days, because all three of us got rejected!!! We are just the single pringles now!

Also one thing, I went to the OPM to check if I have ADHD and we did all sorts of tests and they both said that I was a very fun and intelligent human!! That made me so happy! Now it is going to take a while until I will find out if I have ADHD or not, but I will obviously tell you guys if I do!

Now the big challenge for you all!!

I will do a face reveal at 2000 reads...

I don't think a name reveal because then it is just TOO easy to stalk me... maybe a first name reveal! I'll think about it...

500 more reads to go! You guys got this!

That was all and if I got some more news I will make a new chapter again! And let me know if you guys want me to create a book where I review the movies I watched! (I need to do something with my life so please!!) Two yesses is enough haha.

Bye my loves!! Have a nice day!! <33