Prologue ♾️

The night was thick with an ominous silence, broken only by the sound of their hushed whispers as Mikha and her friend cautiously stepped into the kitchen. It was supposed to be just another ordinary evening, a routine visit to Mikha's home after a long day of classes. But what greeted them was far from ordinary. It was a nightmare unfolding in the dimly lit room.

As they crossed the threshold, Mikha's senses were assaulted by the metallic tang of blood, the sight of crimson splatters staining every surface, and the feeling of dread that settled like a heavy shroud over the once-familiar space. She stood frozen, her eyes wide with shock and disbelief, unable to comprehend the horror before her.

Her friend's voice, barely above a whisper, cut through the eerie stillness. "Mikhs... I think we should leave na," she said, her voice trembling with fear. But Mikha remained rooted to the spot, her gaze fixed on the gruesome scene unfolding before her.

"B-bakit may dugo rito...??" Her friend's question hung in the air, unanswered and ominous, as if daring them to uncover the truth lurking in the shadows.

"Huh? Pinagsasabi mo–" Mikha's words died in her throat as she tried to make sense of the chaos before her. The kitchen, once a place of warmth and comfort, was now a scene straight out of a nightmare, with blood splattered across the walls and floor, and furniture overturned in a desperate struggle.

And then, just as Mikha's mind struggled to process the horrifying sight before her, a creak shattered the silence, like a sinister warning from the depths of the darkness.

"A-ate, let's leave. Natatakot na'ko," her friend urged, her voice quivering with fear. But Mikha remained rooted to the spot, her eyes fixed on the wall where something caught her attention.

There, written in blood, was a single word that sent a chill down her spine.

The word seemed to pulse with a malevolent energy, a silent command urging them to flee before it was too late. Mikha's heart hammered in her chest as the full weight of the danger they were in crashed down on her.

Without a second thought, she grabbed her friend's wrist, her grip tight with urgency, and together they bolted from the kitchen, their footsteps echoing in the empty hallway as they raced to escape the horror that lurked in the shadows.

And the word finally registered,

"RUN"

-

Note:
– Hello, Guys. It's been a while and I'm back again with writing. Some of you may know me or not, but I was a writer before for TWICE. Just got the courage to write once again for BINI.

This will be my first story for BINI.

The following story is entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The narrative may contain typos or grammatical errors, as it is a product of creative writing. The characters and events depicted in this story are products of the author's imagination and are not intended to represent real individuals or occurrences. Additionally, all images and videos used in this story are sourced from publicly available platforms, and the author does not claim ownership over them. This work is purely for entertainment purposes and should not be interpreted as reflecting real-life situations or relationships.

-

Warning: This book will include the following para aware ang readers ;)
– Swearing (a lot)
– Deaths (a lot, since it's a zombie plot story, so expect niyo na)
– Kiss (medjo)

-

Description:
– In a world where the undead rule and the old ways are shattered, eight teenage girls fight for the peace they desperately yearn for. Amidst the chaos and fear, they find themselves trapped in the same chamber. What are the odds? To survive, they must kill. But what happens when the ones you must kill are those you once loved? In this relentless struggle for survival, what would you do to protect the ones you cherish? What would you do to keep hope alive? Welcome to a battle where love and survival clash and every decision is a matter of life and death.

-

😊☝️☝️