Chapter 26

Third Person's Point Of View

Mikha and Maloi arrived at the tent just in time to witness another heated argument between Jhoanna and Stacey.

The tension was palpable as Jhoanna pointed to her cheek, showing a drawing of a flower. "Ito kasi si Stacey, drinawingan mukha ko," she complained, her voice tinged with annoyance.

Stacey, unfazed, retorted with a smirk, "Ang cute naman! Napaka-choosy mo, parang walang—" Her words were cut off abruptly when Jhoanna covered her mouth with her hand in frustration.

Stacey's response was unexpected as she licked Jhoanna's hand, causing Jhoanna to recoil in disgust. "Oh ayan, tapos ngayon nangdidiri ka," Stacey said nonchalantly, brushing off the tension with a casual wave of her hand.

Jhoanna rolled her eyes dramatically and stormed out of the tent, leaving Mikha and Maloi staring after her in disbelief.

Mikha couldn't help but shake her head. "Seriously? They're still at it."

Maloi sighed, shaking her head as well. "Parang walang pagbabago."

Stacey shrugged, taking a seat and grabbing her water bottle.

Curiosity got the better of Mikha as she turned to Stacey with a quizzical look. "Umamin ka na nga, Stacey. May past ba kayo ni Robles?"

Stacey took a sip of her water before responding casually, "Oo."

Maloi's eyes widened in surprise. "Huh? Naging kayo?"

Stacey smirked mischievously. "Halata ba? Okay, magpaka-lowkey na lang kami."

Maloi couldn't hide her disbelief. "Anong lowkey? Kayo pa rin??"

Stacey leaned back, crossing her arms with a grin. "Well, 'di ba masaya naman kami? Nag-iba lang ng approach."

Mikha chuckled softly, unable to contain her amusement. "Seryoso kayo?"

Stacey remained silent, opting to focus on her drink.

Maloi glanced around the tent, searching for Gwen and Aiah. "Nasaan sila Aiah at Gwen?"

Mikha's eyebrows shot up at the mention of Gwen's name. "Kasama niyo si Gwen?" Maloi nodded in confirmation.

Stacey added, "Niligtas kami nun eh."

Deciding she needed some air and space to process everything, Mikha stood up. "Hahanapin ko lang si Sheena," she said, excusing herself from the tent.

Left alone with Stacey, Maloi couldn't shake off her worry about mentioning Gwen earlier. "Parang hindi dapat ko tinanong si Gwen kanina."

Stacey chuckled softly. "Alam mo naman si Mikhaela, medyo paranoid."

Maloi sat down, hugging her knees close to her chest, her thoughts drifting. Stacey noticed the shift in Maloi's mood. "Sa tingin mo pa rin ba may gusto si Mikha kay Sheena?"

Maloi looked up at Stacey, her expression conflicted. "Wala akong laban dun, dai," she admitted with a sigh.

Stacey chuckled again, shaking her head knowingly. "Only child kasi 'yang ginusto mo, friendly talaga 'yan."

Maloi raised an eyebrow. "Only child din naman 'yan si Robles ah, may sinabi ba ako?"

Stacey grinned sarcastically. "Ngayon may sinasabi ka na."

Maloi rolled her eyes playfully, shaking her head at Stacey's teasing. "Alam mo naman 'yan, Stacey. Hindi lahat ng bagay kailangan ng sagot."

-