20.

JIN POV

I was currently returning home from school with the boys ( Jimin, jk, tae, hobi )

Aria left earlier and so did yoongi as they have an assignment to complete

Hobi is waking....more like jumping across the street with tae while jimin and jk quietly follow behind them but a little  close to me and joonie

Today's event (Jimin teasing yoongi) was so fun I kept thinking about it and it put a smile on my face.

"What are you smiling for?"
"Oh nothing joonie thought about yoongi that's all"
"While we are in the topic.....why are we doing this actually?"

"Well.....you know yoongi and his emo soul since....you know she left, and I have never seen him smile after that. Joon i think yoongi likes aria and....IF I'm not wrong aria does too"

"Really?!! Damn"

"Why do you like her as well?" I asked while laughing

"Omg no Hyung she is just......cute....and hot i admit it but I feel like I need to keep her close and you know.....protect her not to fuck her so she is more like a cute little sis to me"

"Well I feel the same way too"

"Don't know about these fellows tho"

Kookie looked back at that

"Well I love her"

"You serious kookie?"

"Yeaa she is like the coolest"

"We all know she is cool but do you like love love her?"

"I don't know actually"

"Omg my Lil bro has a crush?" jimin asked jungkook

"Who?"

"Oh you don't need to know hobi"

"It's you sister hyung"

"Damn kookie u brave mah man" says tae

" OH NO YOU DON'T "

"COME ON stop it hobi it's not like your sis is gonna stay single forever "

"But I don't want you mfs to date her"

"Huh? Why?" Asked a worried Jimin

" Cuz I know y'all are nasty"

"Aww hyung you think aria is innocent?"

"SHE IS atleast in my eyes you Lil dip shit"

Ah well we are never not getting used to us Bickering.

ARIA POV

I reached home

yoonie and i decided to stay over at his for the assignment cuz we didn't want grandma to feel lonely.

"Aigooo finally he is studying thank you so much aria"

"Ah come on grandma he is good at studying it's not me"

"You don't have to lie darling i would always give u some snacks"

We all laughed and had a great time. Grandma is a fun person to be with and I love her.

Me and yoongi then went to his room right next to the living room and started working on the assignment. We planned to do it separately and note down some points and then discuss it together.

It has always been my habit to lay down on my stomach and play with my legs. I did try not to cuz I wore a skirt but i did have a  stocking on tho and i could help after a while besides yoongi was also laying down on his stomach so he can't actually see my legs if I face him. So I laid down.