40

Omniscient

It was a sunny morning in LA when Lorenzo woke up to nobody next to him in his bed.

After he rubbed his eyes and releasing a heavy yawn, he looked around for Angel but he couldn't see her anywhere in the bedroom.

Soon enough he got up and went downstairs to the main room of the suite, being greeted with a beautiful glowing Angel standing in the kitchen making what looked like all of Lorenzo's favorite breakfast meals.

Then she turned around to move her chopping board to the sink and she started a bit when she saw Lo standing there.

"Shit, you gotta stop doing that." she said putting the chopping board down.

He chuckled at her antics and made his way over to hug her from behind.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll lift my feet up next time." he said causing her to chuckle lightly.

"What are you doing?" he asked, smirking a bit.

''I was going to serve you breakfast in bed, but you kinda ruined it.'' she said before lightly sucking her teeth.

"Oh nah, I could go back upstairs and snore to make it look like I'm surprised." he joked and she slapped his chest chuckling.

"You too goofy sometimes." she shook her head laughing.

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19
Location: The Suite

Since Lo ruined the surprise, I just plated his tray in front of him

"What do we have here?" he asked rubbing his palms together.

I let out a chuckle at his antics.

"Chicken and waffles, a homemade breakfast burrito with eggs, bacon, cheese, cilantro and sausage. Covered by my home made chipotle mayo of course. On the side a nice lil fruit bowl consisting of blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and some kiwi." I showed and his eyes lit up with everything.

"Paired with some orange juice." I placed next to the tray and smiled.

He took a look at the tray before looking back at me and smiling.

"I love you so much, y'know that?" he said.

"Why you always say that after I make you something to eat?" I asked and he started to laugh.

"Baby you know that ain't true." he chuckled and so did I.

''But most of the time you do though?'' I joked and he shook his head.

''I really don't.'' he told and I walked around the island to stand beside him.

He took me in his lap and grabbed a piece of fruit to eat.

''Nah baby I'm just playing, I know you love me. And I love you so much more.'' I told looking him in the eyes.

He gave me a small smile before pecking me twice.