47

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 24
📍Miami, FL
Rental Airbnb

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 24📍Miami, FLRental Airbnb

I was on the phone with Tae, cus I hadn't seen him inna while and I was in his city so I had to check on my boy

"See? Nigga I told you, you and Angel would get back cool." he exclaimed on the phone.

"We not even back cool the way I want to bro. We just friends." I told grabbing my arizona out the fridge.

"That's a start. I mean shawty finna do yo hair, you finna be in between her legs and shii." he told and I chuckled.

"And knowing her, she prolly gon line me up." I added and he started clapping.

"Would ya look at that? You getting the full on Angel experience bro." he said and I cracked up laughing.

meanwhile with Angel.....

"Oh my gosh sis, I'm so glad I get to see you again girl." Tazhe exclaimed putting my 30 inch deep wave wig on.

"Me too. I shoulda been came back, but I just been busy working and I went back home a bit. Finally." I said as she fitted it on my head.

"Oh yeah, I saw you was back in New York on ya feed." she said before wrapping the melt band on.

"Yeah my momma had a function and she wanted me to come through. I saw Lo over there." I told and her eyes widened.

"How was that?" she asked looking into the mirror to see me.

I quickly explained all the details of what happened.

"Oh my gosh, bitches be wylin. I can't." she exclaimed being highly annoyed by Jelena.

I chuckled. "And I love Lorenzo, but on my mama he deserved that slap." she said removing the melt band to spray some spritz and wrapping it again.