50

LONG CHAPTER

Angel Neveah Williams | 24
📍Miami, FL
Miami Beach

1.45pm

Alexa play BP - Sped Up - Summer Walker

I was lounging on the beach chair as Rielle took mad pictures acting like I was some model

"Ooh yes, yes! Give it to em." she screamed and I busted out laughing before chucking a beach ball at her.

"Hey! I'm only tryna get a good angle. Stop acting like a damn monkey." she joked and I was creasing at this point.

"Girl gimme that phone and lemme take your pictures." I stood up and she instantly looked so shy.

"O-of me?" she asked a lil softly and I nodded taking her phone from her.

I started taking the pictures as she posed a lil shyly at first, but then she gained some confidence and started posing properly.

"Ooh yesss! Give it to em." I mimicked and she chuckled hard and I caught it on camera.

"Ahhh you look like a orangutan on this one." I laughed loud before going over to show her. She was mugging the shit outta before her eyes nearly popped out seeing the picture.

"Bitch deletee itt." she yelled and I fell to the sand laughing my ass off.

Ri looked to the side as I laughed and notice Lo and Quincy walking up.

"Angel please delete it. They're here.... and fuck why he gotta look so gooodd?" she exclaimed cus they was still far away.

I collected myself after laughing my ass off, damn I was panting heavy.

"Okay okay. Don't worry I deleted it." I lied after making a sticker and deleting the original one.

"Thank you. You betta delete that sticker too, bitch." she pointed before sitting back down and snatching her phone away.

How did she know? I chuckled some more and looked to the side when my eyes met with Lo and I ain't even gon lieeee, this nigga was looking all types of sexy.

Wearing an open black button up tee showcasing his abs and tatted upper body.