51

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 24
📍Miami, FL
Angel's BnB

Alexa play If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys

10.45am

I was sleeping deeply when I felt myself slowly wake up and I noticed I wasn't in my own bedroom

When I looked around, I noticed it was Angel's room, the one where I tucked her in at.

My head was killing me, so much that I didn't even notice somebody was sleeping on my chest and I had my hands covered around her.

When I looked down, a smile drew on my face as I saw Angel peacefully sleeping on my chest.

The way she was holding me was so tight, but not uncomfortable. I could tell she really wanted to hold me.

But I simply couldn't remember how we got into this state in the first place. I just remembered the beach, the never have I ever game, Rielle getting stupid drunk cus she was low key a lil nasty girl.

I'm telling you this generation is fucked. Shorty is 4 years younger than me and she's done some of the nastiest shit ever.

But hey, I ain't judging. I salute.

I tried my hardest to remember how I got here, when suddenly an amazing memory came back in my head.

It was Angel on top of me and we was kissing passionately in my car. I could feel her lips back on mines as the memory returned.

Right then, the biggest smile drew on my face and I rubbed her back softly. She started to move and honestly I don't know why I expected her to jump up and act mad confused over why we was laying together.

But nah, she slowly opened her eyes and moved so that she could look up at me, while still laying on me.

And she smiled at me, like she knew I was there or something.

"You know it's creepy to watch somebody sleep, right?" she raised a brow and I lightly chuckled.

"You was just cute. And then I remembered what happened last night..." I squinted my eyes to see if maybe she still remembered or not.

Her lil smirk said it all. "What'd you remember?" she smirked looking like she was boutta laugh.

"Nah don't act like you don't know." I shook my head as she started to chuckle.

We was still in the same clothes we was in since yesterday, meaning that she was still just in her bathing suit and lil skirt cover thing, looking absolutely sexy as fuck.

I'll be honest, I ain't mad that we kissed. But I didn't know wether she thought it was a mistake or not.

"You mean... the kiss?" she smirked at me and my eyebrows went up cus I was surprised.