48

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 23
📍Miami, FL
Club E11EVEN
11.30pm

Rielle, me and Ray was standing outside as Rielle took some pics of me. I loved my outfit, all black just like I like it.

angel
Miami, FL

Liked by shasha and 2

Liked by shasha and 2.578.376 others
❤️💬↗️
angel come find out.

hilo tuff🤞🏾
*liked by you*

View all 5.347 comments..

"You looking good, ma... I mean boss." Ray told causing me to chuckle.

He looked good too, like real good. "Thanks Ray, you look good too." I small smiled.

"And you don't need to call me boss. Be comfortable." I told him and he softly nodded.

"Rielle you excited? You look so good by the way mamas." I smiled wide and she smiled shyly.

" I smiled wide and she smiled shyly

"Thank you girl, I am... just a lil bit nervous though." she admitted and I nodded.

"No need baby, just stick with me alright?" I told and she nodded.

As soon as we made our way into the club, I had my shades on and somebody mentioned my name loudly.

"Oh my gosh, look that's Angel." Somebody yelled and the girls was cheering, niggas was staring me down and some of them was looking at Rii as well.

"What's good chocolate?" some of them said to Rielle causing her to smack her lips, staying close behind me as Ray led us to our section.

"Don't mind the cat callers, the fine niggas are usually the lowkey ones with a section like we do." I told her and she chuckled a bit.

"No honey I'm forreal. They the ones with a bag too." I pointed out sitting comfortably.

Ray was standing with the other security guarding our section and occasionally looking my way.