43

big shout out to Dadonherself  for riding for this book for the longest, girl we see you and we appreciate lovee xxx

lets get to ittt, also for sum reason I thought Angel mom name was Diana and I called her Momma Dee but she was actually Momma Mae

lollll

lets get to it forreal tho

Angel Neveah Williams | 23
📍Brooklyn, NY
Mama's Function

6.15pm

"Finally you made it girl

"Finally you made it girl." Sasha came to meet me outside and hugged me.

"Why you actin like I ain't just call you bout the accident in my neighborhood?" I said kissing her cheek.

"Sis I had to tune that out cus yo momma don't take no excuses fa shit." she told as we walked inside. I chuckled cus she was soo right.

"But siss before we walk in, is there a reason why you look extra fine today or just because?" She pouted her lips giving me the "who you tryna impress?" look.

"Girl it's just because and don't forget honey I always look good." I said sticking my tongue out.

She laughed at my antics before we walked in seeing only bout 10 people in that hoe

Black people stay coming late.

"Auntie Vaehhh." Amaya rushed to me and I squealed before picking up my girl.

"My babyyyy." I said kissing all over her face and playing with her.

"At this point it's like she love you more than me cus what?" Lauryn said and I squealed putting Amaya on my side, to make room to hug her.

"Oh my gosh you look soo good mama." I said scanning her and she stuck her lil tongue out.

"I guess the new mama glow ain't faded yet." she said and me and Sasha hyped her up.