49

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 24
📍Miami, FL
Club E11EVEN

1.45am

"Aye aye aye

"Aye aye aye." me and the crowd hyped Angel up as she threw it back on me.

We had been doing encores for a straight hour and got lit as fuck.

I occasionally saw her bodyguard, whatever the fuck his name was mugging the shit outta me.

I guess he really do got a lil crush on her. It didn't bother me though.

Performing with her tonight, after all these years was the best feeling I had inna while.

And I didn't know if I wanted it to end.

"Go Angel, Go Hi-Lo, Go Angel, Go Hi-Lo." the crowd cheered and the music stopped and Angel hugged me.

"I preciate y'all." I told. "Love yaa soo much." Angel sent them kisses before we went backstage.

"Aaaaah, that was amazing. That feeling, oh my gosh. And they knew lyric for mufucking lyric like ughh." Angel exclaimed pulling on me.

"Yeah yeah, I'm glad you happy but slow down." I calmed her and she chuckled.

She plopped onto the couch and smiled.

"Thank you... forreal." she took my hand and caressed it.

I sat down beside her and looked her in the eyes.

"No problem, Princess." I smiled.

Her hand moved to caress my cheek as we remained sharp eye contact.

I leaned in slowly, as did she. Before our lips could even come close, we heard shots.

"Was that- "A gun sound. We needa get the fuck up outta here." I urged getting up. I led her to the backdoor when she stayed in her tracks and waited.

"Wait! What about Rielle and ya homeboy?" she told while still holding my hand.

"Don't worry. I trained him for situations like this, together with all my security so he got her covered." I reassured as I led her out back.

"You wanna try to find ya bodyguard?" I asked and she kissed her teeth, making me laugh.

"Just lead me to yo car and get us outta here cus I ain't strapped today." she told as we walked with my security in front and behind us.

"Oh so you be strapped now?" I asked kinda smirking.

"Ever since you gave me that gun, yeah." she told and that made me feel good cus that was a while ago.

I just shyly smiled of the corner of my mouth holding the door open to the passenger seat.

Once she sat down, I signaled my security guards in front and the ones in the back to escort us outta the area.