41

this finna be a long chapter guys

I changed Angel's faceclaim cus I needed a more grown perspective of her

3 years later...

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 23
📍Los Angeles, CA
Sky Studios

5.00pm

"And cut! Amazing! Bravo

"And cut! Amazing! Bravo." the director shouted. I got out of the pool of water and my assistant handed me a towel.

"Sure hope it's amazing, cus now I gotta blow dry this unit." I mumbled to myself.

"Girl you'll be fine." my assistant Rielle told.

A lot has happened in the last three years, so let me give y'all a quick recap.

Yes me and Lorenzo got famous. But are we still together? Nope.

Flashback
_______

Lorenzo came out of the studio after talking to Hakeem, the head of Showtime Records, also the label that wanted to sign us.

The feature we did with DDG put us on a lot of labels' radars and after scoping through out all of them we chose Showtime Records. Right after graduation, we took a flight down to Atlanta and met with them.

"So, what did he say?" I asked in heavy curiosity.

"They wanna sign." he said and I basically jumped on him in embrace.

"Oh my gosh bae, I'm so fucking happy right now. I knew this would happen for us." I exclaimed and Lo's look wasn't as excited as mine.

"What? Why you not happy?" I asked worried. His eyes slowly made eye contact again.

"They wanna sign... only me." he told and my heart shattered into pieces. On the inside, I felt unreal.

"Only you?" I repeated and he softly nodded.

"Yeah." he told. "S-so what are you gonna do?" I asked and he folded his lips.

"I don't know. But I don't wanna do this without you ma." he told.

Then he pulled me into a tight embrace and buried his head in my shoulder. We swayed around a bit until I broke the silence saying:

"You should do it." I told and he slowly pulled away. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity baby." I shook my head teary eyed.

"But what if being with you is a once in a lifetime opportunity?"  he asked with tears in his eyes.

"You lost me once before and got me back, who says you can't do it again?" I told and he huffed. His tear was now leaving his eye.