42

continueing part 41..

after a long thought, I decided I'ma change Lo's faceclaim again😂

Lorenzo Amari Phillips/ Hi-Lo| 24
📍Upper East Side, NY
Friday, May 30th
10.00am

"Morning everybody, it's DJ Envy, Angela Yee, Charlamagne the god, we are the Breakfast Club, we got a special guest in the building

"Morning everybody, it's DJ Envy, Angela Yee, Charlamagne the god, we are the Breakfast Club, we got a special guest in the building. No one other than..." DJ Envy introduced.

"Nobody bigger." I corrected before we chuckled.

"Nobody bigger than Hi-Lo." he introduced and they clapped a lil.

"Yurr. Good to be here, good to be here." I told.

Not gonna lie, I hated doing interviews cus all they wanted was gossip anyways. It was draining.

"Good to have you. The last time you was here, we talked about the tour and since then you been on your "True Life" World Tour. Tell us, how was it?" Envy asked.

''It was dope as fuck.. hollon can I curse on here?'' I asked and Charlamagne laughed giving me the sign that I could.

''Oh word word. Yeah it was dope as hell, I got to see the world and I was surprised how niggas in Amsterdam knew my shit like it was crazy.'' I told and we laughed.

''But yeah, for sure an amazing experience. But I missed my family though.''I added before they nodded.

''Now you back and what's ya next move?'' Angela asked smiling.

''Well for one, me and my team working on my debut album. It's something new I'm giving to my fans and more raw. It uncovers a lot of shit, shit that I been through. People close to me been through. It's really a story forreal. But it got some bops innit too though.'' I assured which caused them to laugh.

''That's great, I'm sure you and Jelena made some heat together again.'' Charlamagne asked.

''Nah man, that shits over with.'' I chuckled and they looked shocked at each other.

''Hollon, are you telling us that the cutest couple of this century is not together no more?'' DJ Envy asked with lots of suspense.

''Yes sir. And in my opinion, we didn't really deserve that title.'' I added and Angela Yee eyebrows was up in the skies.

''Oh wow. That's wow. Shocked.'' they chuckled.

''Yeah flying solo now. But, hopefully not for long.'' I mumbled the last part but Charlamagne heard and I laughed to shrug it off.

''Oh wait. Is there somebody else on your radar maybe?'' he asked being nosy as fuck.

''Maybe or maybe not.'' I told and they chuckled.

After some more chat about my music and the old features I did with DDG and Angel, the interview ended and I was back in the car with my manager and security.