45

Lorenzo Amari Phillips/ Hi-Lo | 24
📍Brooklyn, NY
The studio

7.00pm

The smoke outta my blunt left as I relistened to a track I recorded a while back

The smoke outta my blunt left as I relistened to a track I recorded a while back. Soon Chris walked in and dapped me up.

''What's the word?'' I said dapping him up. ''What's goodie twin?'' he answered sitting next to me.

We bopped our heads to the track cus it was fire. ''Hmm.'' he exclaimed to it and I laughed.

''That shit fire gang.'' he dapped me up.

Shit, I don't need no more apologies.
A nigga with lingo, you need my comradry.
Showtime is finished, ooh we hit the lottery
Niggas was fiending to keep us all prodegies
Disrespecting our women, like it was allowed of me
No that it wasn't, I sent you a robbery
Don't play wimme nigga, bad for yo economy
Stuck in the dust, buried in yo own hypocrisy, nigga.

''Sheesh, that's hard gangy.'' he exclaimed pitching his voice higher.

''Preciate you bruh.'' I chuckled. "You hitting em with them big words, I see you." he smiled causing me to laugh.

''But this shit about Hakeem, ain't it?'' he asked and I nodded.

''Been wanting to drop this shit.'' I hit my blunt again and blew out the smoke.

"Niggas need to know the real facts, don't nobody give a fuck about his death." I smacked my teeth hitting the blunt again.

"True. But what if this brings unnecessary heat to you? Like, you coming for a dead nigga brodie." he stated.

"I know. But I ain't implicating myself. Plus I wasn't the only one who he had beef with. Tons of artists done made disses bout this nigga." I argued.

"Right, but they ain't the one that put a cap in his head." he told and I shook my head.

"Brodie shot himself. That's what the public think and that's what we sticking with, you heard?" I smiled and he chuckled.

"I was meaning to ask you how yo talk with Angel went, but from the looks of it, it didn't go too well. Well the first one I mean." he told as I smoked my blunt again.

I exhaled my smoke and took a deep breath.

"Yeah that one went left cus I was tripping. I guess I was just tryna justify my actions without taking full accountability and she wasn't fucking with it." I explained and he softly nodded.

"And then Jelena showing up... that just set her off completely." I huffed and Chris hummed.

"Right, she was mad as hell." Chris shook his head.

"And what the fuck was up with that bitch calling the cops on you?" Chris exclaimed irritated. I kissed my teeth at the thought of it.

"She was wylin, like OD wylin son. Bitch crazier than a mufucker." I exclaimed and Chris just sighed in annoyance.