46

a week later...

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 23
📍New York City
Airport
2.00pm

"Ree give me the rundown

"Ree give me the rundown. What's on my schedule as soon as we land in Miami?" I asked getting comfortable in the pj.

"First check in to the airbnb. 3 hour power nap, starbucks run. That last ones for me to do for you. Then tomorrow morning at 10.00am you have a meeting with the owner discussing the condition of the building, maintenance, insurance and just primary info about the building." she explained and I frowned.

"Hollon what happened to the just signing off on everything and chilling? You never mentioned shit about a whole meeting, that sounds like could take up a whole day?" I looked at her sideways.

"Right, that's cus the owner's team handled the shit wrong with our team which means he has to take matters into his own hands. And he just wanted to talk to you directly to prevent any other disfunctions." she explained and I sighed.

"I was boutta say cus if somebody outta one of us did it, I woulda bet it on Roscoe slow ass." I told and she chuckled.

"I guess he getting better then." I grabbed my phone.

"Hi Jimmy." I waved as Jimmy got in the pj followed by Ray.

"Hey Ray." I said and he gazed me deep in my soul.

"Whats good queen?" he licked his bottom lip before sitting down.

I couldn't lie, Ray was fine.

The way he'd be eyeing me, would definitely not go unnoticed

The way he'd be eyeing me, would definitely not go unnoticed. But I was never the kind of woman to mix business with pleasure.

At least... so I thought.

The plane eventually took off and I discussed some further work stuff with Rielle until we landed.