[27] Pain

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚

Pain.

That is what I felt as I stared blankly at the dark room around me. Nothing was on my mind and all I did was just stare at the white wall infront of me. I couldn't close my eyes. Whenever I did, those horrific memories from last last would come crashing down.

My whole body was in pain, excruciating pain. It felt like a truck ran over me with full speed. There was an awful, burning sensation between my legs, almost like someone pushed a scorching iron rod inside me. My insides burned everytime I tried to move.

The IV drips that were attached to my wrist only made it more hard for me to move. My head was tightly wrapped in a bandage and so were my other wrist. I was surrounded in needles and bandages.

How long was I out for?

I looked down and saw I was in a white dress shirt with lacy white undergarments. Bile raised up to my throat thinking it must be Elliott who changed me. Did he rape me again when I was unconscious?

Just then, the creaking sound of the door entered my ears. I didn't dare to look up as tears filled my eyes. I knew it was him. My biggest nightmare.

"You are up, love." His deep voice stated, making goosebumps arise on my skin. I hated the word love. I hated him and all his disgusting nicknames for me.

I held in a flinch when the mattress beside my leg dipped down, indicating he sat down. I held in my breath and fisted the blanket in my hands, trying to regulate my breathing. I couldn't, not when he was around.

"You know, it is very rude to ignore your newly wed husband." He mused, his hands caressing my leg which was under the thick duvet. I held the duvet closer to my chest and still kept my gaze on my lap. I realised that I was still very much naked with only a thin shirt and underwear protecting me from his dirty desires so, one wrong word from my side and I get raped again.

Suddenly, his hand dropped from my legs and came in contact with my jaw as he held it in a vice-like grip. I flinched hard, thinking he would slap me. My heart was racing like crazy as he jerked my head up by the jaw.

Through my blurry vision, I was met with the same pair of green eyes which never fails to scare me. I bit my lower lip and tried to stop the tears from falling but they fell anyways. His face was blank, no emotions except obsession swirling in his forest eyes.

"I would appreciate it if you answered to my words, my love. You would hate the repetition of last night, right?" My heart skipped a beat in fear as I instantly nodded my head, only when he tightened his grip around my jaw. It was surely going to bruise.