[17] Disastrous Dinner Night

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

'Be ready by seven. Your dress and other accessories are kept on the table.' - Elliott

I read the paper in my hand and slowly keep it on the bedside table. It is currently six, which means I have an hour to get ready. After what Elliott did before I fell asleep, the feeling of fear and emptiness that I so badly wanted to suppress started to come out again. I knew this was going nowhere.

These past few days, I have been trying extra hard to remain positive. I try to do something productive by baking, reading books in the enormous library, or just simply chatting with the maids. But every inch of that temporary satisfaction or happiness vanishes when Elliott shows up. He always torments me, even when I am not the one at fault.

Since today we will be going out, I will try to find an opportunity to escape. I don't care if I have to face the consequences. I just want to leave this hell.

Getting up with new-found determination in my mind, I slip into the beautiful levender dress I found on the dresser.

I brush my hair and put it in a half-up half-down hairstyle

I brush my hair and put it in a half-up half-down hairstyle. After checking myself in the mirror to find any mistake, I noticed the purple-ish bite marks on my neck. I grab the concealer with shaky hands and quickly do it's magic on my neck. Those disgusting marks were finally gone.

Just then, the door opened and Elliott walked in with all his glory. He was wearing a black button-up shirt with black dress pant. His well-defined muscles were almost bulging out of the shirt which made me think just how muscular he is. He looked gorgeously handsome with a few strands of black hair falling on his forehead. I won't let his good look deceive me though.

Elliott scanned me from top to bottom, like always, and then slowly walked towards me. I held in a flinch when he tucked a loose hair behind my ear and said, "You look gorgeous, love."

Not knowing what to say, I just nod slowly and try to step back from his hold. He ignores my attempts of going away by griping both my arms tightly, not enough to hurt me though. "Won't you compliment your boyfriend?"