39: married

(A week Later)

We decided not to get married. Of course that left everyone very much angry. But everything scarred me- especially the letter which I will not tell Violet or in fact anyone about. After reading the letter I flushed it down the toilet.

I know everything now and this keen possession will forever haunt me. Violet deserves love and thats all she will get from me.

On the 7th of Jan I somehow persuaded Violet to shift the marriage date to 14th. A week later to today.

-.-

We are getting married right now.

Violet, me, Aunt Arma, Greg and Daisy for some reason - we are here in a private church.

Violet is wearing her mother's wedding dress- which is insanely beautiful, wrapping around her beautiful carved body. She looks like a fucking angel.

I grin the entire time. I think the person who was most upset with the post pone of our wedding was Drew. He demanded to at least shift the date to May- when he and David would be back from their India tour.

"Ms. Brew your Vows please."The pasture begins, interrupting my thoughts. Violet's eyes clash with mine.

It feels like a vigorous blue ocean, thrashing and falling with its waves - under the grey clouds of distress. Its so fucking addictive- to just look deep inside her through her eyes.

"I promise to always be by your side, to laugh with the heart you have settled in, to always kiss you unexpectedly, to always sing Ed Sheeran with you, to always play love of my life for you and to always be your loyal wife. I love you, very much." Violet states- not even once looking away from me.

What would our children be like?

I hope they get Violet's hair and legs and hands and eyes and face and everything.

I hope we have a girl someday- she would be like a mini Violet.

A smirk sets on my face but I can not melt into Violet's eyes - I have my own vows to give, which the pasture very annoyingly asks me to give.

"I promise to protect you from every evil, to Listen to you read sappy romance novels. I promise to never hurt you, to respect every choice that you make. I promise to never let you go, because I...... fucking love you."

Violet melts.

Ah.

"Ms. Violet Brew do you take Mr. Blue Becker to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" Violet says with affection glistening through her eyes.

"And Mr. Blue Becker Do you take Ms. Violet Brew to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the pasture asks in a tone of authority.

I have been waiting for this moment for a very very long time.

"I fucking do"

"I declare you husband and wife." the pasture concludes.

Two things seal my lips. Firstly, Violet's plump lips confiding in her marital conviction onto mine and secondly the truth about Jake, residing inside my deepest secrets. Both existing to die with me

Violet shall never know of the truth, and my love shall be enough for her to fill every empty void.

"So is this the 'the end'?" Violet breathlessly whispers as she imparts her lips from mine to breathe. I shake my head

"Darling the end will only come when we die" and with that we kiss each other again into oblivion.

I love you.

59 YEARS LATER

The very end.