35. Master Plan

"Jimmy?" Jimmy's eyes were very much blurred as he was dimly aware of a cold, hard surface underneath him.

"Jimmy, wake up!" Somebody suddenly was hitting him hard across the face and then, Jimmy's eyes snapped open.

Both of his hands awkwardly came up to catch the next hit from somebody, whoever it was. "Who the hell?" Jimmy grunted as he blinked, trying to get his vision to steady itself and stop blurring all over the place.

Then once his vision had just finally sorted itself out, Stiles Stilinski came into view and Jimmy grunted irritably. "Is this a nightmare?" He asked as he looked down at his hands, realizing that the reason they had felt so heavy and awkward, was because he was handcuffed.

"I thought that you were gay?" Stiles questioned and Jimmy looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Shouldn't this be a dream for you or something?" Stiles asked.

"Go fuck yourself." Jimmy said and Stiles stared at him, before he was shaking his head.

"Well anyways, you definitely look like something right out of a horror, slasher film." Stiles replied and Jimmy grunted in pain. "So yeah, I think that it is a nightmare of horrors." Stiles said as Jimmy grunted, before his hands were starting to heat up and the cuffs were starting to tremble on his wrists.

"Holy... What in the hell are you doing right now?" Stiles asked as he was quickly scrambling back, away from the heat and Jimmy groaned with frustration, until the metal had disappeared into a liquid pile of metal that was steaming hot and his wrists were safe from the heat.

"I'm getting myself out of my restraints." Jimmy answered as he groaned, reaching up to touch the side of his head and feeling his fingers coming back sticky and red with blood. "Shit." Jimmy muttered as he was trying to stand up, before he staggered and Stiles caught him.

"Whoa! Sit down!" Stiles suggested and Jimmy was leaning against the wall, trying to keep himself steady.

"No kidding." Jimmy said and then he heard a whimper in the darkness. "Stiles, find a light switch." He said and Stiles was looking over at him, before he found one and Jimmy was sadly very much unsurprised by the sad sight that greeted him.

Erica and Boyd were suspended by their wrists with electrical wires and Jimmy was shaking his head. "I won't say it right now, mainly because if I try to walk over without help, I think I'll fall flat on my face." Jimmy said and Erica quietly whimpered. "I know that I look like shit. But right now, I need you to listen closely to me. Get it?" He asked and both of the betas hurriedly nodded.

With Stiles's help, Jimmy was limping over to the two Betas and he was pulling the duct tape off of their mouths. "Stay quiet." He said as Erica coughed.

"Why are you helping us?" Erica asked and Jimmy sighed.

"Because for an alpha, losing a member of your pack isn't like losing family. It is like... It is more like losing a limb." Jimmy explained as he was looking at them. "I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for..."

"You are doing this, for Derek Hale." At the words from Gerard, Jimmy was swiftly turning around to look at him and he was looking briefly at Stiles, who was backing up and for once, he was dead silent. "Which is why, you are not leaving those Betas for dead and running." Gerard remarked and he had a gun on his hip, which Jimmy made note of.

"Gerard Argent." Jimmy said calmly as he was staring at Gerard, with a calm that he didn't feel in his bones. "What the hell do you want with me?" He asked and Gerard scoffed.