21. The real one

This part is for her

Happy Birthday Princess !!! 💗✨

The man on the ground was groaning in the pain because of the bullet in his leg. Meanwhile yoongi was sitting right in front of him while smoking.

His eyes didn't leave Jimin's for once. Jimin was lying there unconscious with wounds on the body.

"S-sir- ... l-leave m-me "

"Did you think this before watching jimin with that dirty eyes ?"

Yoongi stood up and smashed the cigarette under his feet. His face was blank,no anger,no worry.

"S-sorrry s-sir- we shot th-that guy. B-but he was with him "

"And you got money for ?"

"T-to shot that car man and t-to  attack on him"

The man started shivering badly when he pointed at jimin.

"Do you know who he is ?"

"Y-your husband -"

"Still you dared ?"

"I-i m s-sorrry sir ... I c-couldn't control... Pl-please leave m-me"

Yoongi didn't say anything just pulled out his gun and shot him in between his eyebrows.

Yoongi blankly stared at the body and placed his shoes on his chest crossing the dead body.

He blankly came towards jimin who was lying there unconscious.

He sat down beside jimin and stared at his face

" After wedding I didn't get chance to see you jimin....."

Yoongi's eyes travelled towards Jimin's forehead which was having cuts.

" Congratulations! You crossed my test. Indeed you are brave."

Yoongi blinked his eyes once watching jimin. Due to the wind Jimin's hair strand came on his eyes. Yoongi noticed it and stared at it for few seconds.

He started stretching his fingers towards Jimin's face. He took that hair strand in his two fingers and removed it slowly.

"My jimin ....."

_____

The big black car stopped in front of the mansion. The all 4 guards ran towards the car. 2 stopped beside the entrance, one opened the door and one held the umbrella.

As soon as the door opened yoongi came outside,

Guards saw the unconscious jimin they reached to pick him but stopped when yoongi showed him palm.

He signaled then to stay away from him.

Yoongi leaned towards jimin and picked him up the bridal style.