27. Mutual Feelings

Jimin was sitting on the floor in the creepy and dark basement. It been a day now he was there and no body even gave him water. Jimin didn't cry neither he was angry on yoongi.

He knew taehyung has manipulated yoongi and jungkook so well.

Jimin just wanted to meet yoongi once, he requested guards but no one allowed him as it was Yoongi's order.

Whole day even yoongi didn't consume a drop of water. No body has guts to enter in his room after watching his devil mode. Yoongi didn't come out even for once. He locked himself in the room for the whole day.

Jimin heard all the condition of yoongi from the guards. he could feel what yoongi must be feeling now, yoongi haven't seen anything In his life other than betrayal but still even after all this... His own brother's betrayal is yet to unfold.

Jimin sighed and leaned his head backwards. he was having heavy chains around his wrist now which were making his bloody red.

Jimin blinked his eyes when sudden light splashed in the basement when someone opened the door of the basement.

He adjusted his vision just to make it lock with the living demon.

MIN YOONGI.

Jimin quickly stood up while stumbling, he was weak. The sound of chains echoed in whole basement.

Yoongi just blankly stared at jimin, his anger was long gone whatever his eyes were screaming was just pain, pain that made his eyes red and swollen.

Jimin's heart broke when he realised yoongi was crying alot.

Jimin was totally emotionally string since his birth, being CID officer..he wasn't scared of torture neither any kind of pain. He was even ready to take bullet in his whole service.. he had nothing to loose in his life. No family, no friends....

But today,

But first time in his life he though that he was loosing someone close to his heart. His chest clenched with the thought of yoongi crying.

Jimin's eyes got tears, he slowly walked towards yoongi who didn't bulge from his place neither did any moment.

Jimin came towards him and with the shaky hands he cupped Yoongi's cheeks. Yoongi didn't even blink his eyes just keep staring at jimin.

"Y-yoongi... "

Jimin's voice came out as whisper. His lips were dry and now wobbling by watching yoongi.

"Y-yoongi ... pl-please...."

Yoongi moved one step closer to look in jimin's eyes more. He was piercing throught them trying to find something.

"I love you Min Jimin."

Jimin started crying out loud and hugged yoongi who hugged him back with desperation and passion like jimin will vanish in air if he didn't hold him.

"Y-you- are s-so bad y-yoongi ...."

Jimin cried meanwhile yoongi just smiled and caressed his hair. He backed away and and cupped jimin's tears. He wiped his tears with his own hands.

"Now smile my prettiest sugar."

Jimin smiled in tears and put his head on Yoongi's chest who patted it with a small smile.

Soon they backed away and yoongi grabbed jimin's hand. They went to the corner and yoongi sat down while pulling jimin on his lap.

Jimin sat and grabbed Yoongi's hand caressing them softly.

"I thought everything ended."

Yoongi smiled feeling jimin's soft and smoothing touch.

He removed jimin's hand and pulled out an apple and a small box of colddrink for Jimin.