29. Truth

Yoongi was walking back and forth in his mansion. His heart was all on jimin who was tied in the basement.

Yoongi can't keep doing this act for long time. And taking side of jimin can be dangerous as he don't have any idea of taehyung and his father can do.

Still, he don't have any idea of how jimin knows that man.

"GUARD ! GUARD !!!!"

He growled loudly for which a guard came there while huffing. He bowed towards yoongi,

"Yes k-king ?"

"Where is taehyung ?"

"Young master went somewhere with his car."

"Okay Leave and make sure nobody comes near basement."

"Y-yes."

He bowed to yoongi and left. Yoongi quickly grabbed his phone and came down. He looked in kitchen but jungkook wasn't there. He quickly ran towards basement.

He looked aside. All security guards weren't there as per his orders. Yoongi slowly opened the door and his heart broke to see jimin was sleeping on the ground.

He looked down feeling shame on him self but soon closed the door..

He went near jimin and kneeled down just to shook him,

"J-jimin ... Wake up..."

Jimin stirred in his sleep, his chains were making it hard for him to change the different position. Jimin sighed and woke up but watching yoongi he quickly sat up.

"Yoongi ... What are you doing here
..?? T-ta-"

"Shh, don't worry... Just tell me how you know that man ?"

"Who ?"

"Father."

"Yoongi, I am telling you this 100th time. I don't know him. Please believe me. I have never met taehyung's father."

Yoongi sighed and pulled out a phone and handled it to Jimin.

"Look by yourself."

Jimin shook his head as yoongi wasn't listening but his eyes widened when he saw the video.

"H-he ?"

"Choi jaeha"

" He is taehyung's father jimin, not Choi jaeha."

"Yoongi, he is my neighbour. He shifted there just 4 months ago. He is good man. He said, his son stays in abroad for study and his wife died in car accident. We used to talk with each other in free time. I truly remember his name."

Yoongi's eyes turned dark. He clenched his jaw and looked at the ground.

"Fake."

"B-but yoongi..."

"That man and Taehyung both played very well with us..now it's my time."

_________

Yoongi was in his room going through some files that's when someone entered catching his eyes.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung came towards him and stood in front of him with hands in his pocket. Yoongi looked at him from head to toe and gave a small smirk.

"You ? In my room ?"

Taehyung pulled out his hand and passed a little smile to yoongi who wasn't fool to believe on him.

"Hyung, wanted to see if you are okay !"

"What will happen to me ? I m King taehyung."

Yoongi's chin raised up with proud when Taehyung clenched his fist hearing word "king" from his mouth.

But soon he smirked a little.

"Of course ik HYUNG how powerful you are. But sometimes, powerful people have weakness too.... "

Yoongi out the files beside on his bed and sat there while leaning on his both elbows on his knees directly looking in the taehyung's eyes.

"Powerful people very well know how to make thier weakness strength. They don't attack behind your back.so don't worry."

"Hmm"

That's what he said and left from there, the attitude, the pride in Yoongi's eyes was long gone now..he was feeling just empty watching his own brother hating him like that.

"If you wanted this "king" title, you could have just asked... I would have give you happily. But the way you choosed is harmful for you ... I will pray that you will realise it soon."

Yoongi said in his mind and looked ahead at the empty wall.

Meanwhile jimin who was now in basement, his vision was getting blurry. But soon he flinched when the door opened revealing jungkook.

Jimin not knowing about his innocence, he glared at him earning the same glare back.

"What are you doing here ?"

Jimin asked in his cold voice for which jungkook just looked at him with raised eyebrow.

Jimin knew jungkook has shown the video to yoongi. They can't trust him easily after finding the truth about his husband.

Jungkook didn't said anything just kneeled down and pushed a plate of fod towards jimin which his his toes.

"Eat."

Jungkook said while glaring at jimin who did nothing but looking away from him.

Jungkook sighed and looked at jimin.

"Marrying my hyung shouldn't be in your luck jimin. Do you even know what you did ? You married a gem and now you betrayed him....?"

"Jimin's eyes turned a Lil moist but still he didn't say anything just keep staring at jungkook who was walking towards him.

"You don't deserve yoongi hyung, mind it Jimin. "

Saying that jungkook left from there while jimin stared at the food he had.

He knows he didn't do anything, bit still somewhere he thought about betraying yoongi too. Jungkook was right, yoongi was a gem. The gem who has suffered so much and jimin's intention was the same.

A tear rolled on his cheek. He looked at the plate and took out a bite putting it in his tongue.

He chew it a little and started crying a little remembering his every hated word he said to yoongi.

But soon, he don't know how but the darkness took over on his eyes and with the loud thud he got unconscious on the ground..

Meanwhile jungkook who just came out from the basement he smirked and rubbed his hands together with the sigh.

"Now you will know what you deserve park jimin."

_____

Yoongi who was sitting on the couch while leaning his head backwards with closed eyes woke up when guard came in his room while running.

"K-king... S-someone gave... poison to q-queen..!"

"What?"

_______

Taehyung in his room smirked when he saw how jungkook was humming a song while watching outside the window eyes fixed on the room of basement.

"You did it, didn't you ?"

"Yes. Now he will know the real word of pain."

With that taehyung hugged jungkook planting a small kiss on his cheek making jungkook giggle in the response.

"Just wait and watch tae. "

My exams are over everyone!!! 😚