11.Hate

Everyone has dreamt thier marriage just like Jimin. To have beautiful and grand ceremony with whom we wanna spend our whole life while laughing.

But there is jimin who was standing in aisle with his head hung low and tears in his eyes.

Yoongi was doing nothing just blankly looking at him.

"Do you mr. Min yoongi accept park jimin as lawful wedded husband?"

"Hmm"

Jungkook sighed when he heard his cold reply meanwhile jimin. He just nodded his head a Lil. Everyone in wedding were just having blank face like they were attending someone's funeral.

And it was truth, yoongi made them wear all black clothes and Jimin, instead of white suit, he was wearing black suit.

He was having tears cause he knew why yoongi did that. He wanted to give pain jimin. The flowers by which the mansion was decorated were nowhere fresh looking.

Everything was did intentionally to hurt jimin. Jimin's heart was aching with every singke thing yoongi did.

Why he is doing that ??? Just because of that fucking pen drive ???

Jimin sighed when priest told yoongi to kiss jimin but yoongi just went from asile leaving jimin all alone.

Jimin cried when his all imagination of his sweet wedding crashed with his one did which he didn't even do.

He just looked at Yoongi's back who was leaving the place without giving damn to any guest.

__________

Jimin was sitting on the king's bed. He was staring at the floor with his blank but red eyes. Ever since the marriage happened he haven't spoke a word with anyone. It felt like he can't talk.

Some guest were assuming that jimin was mute guy but no one explained anything.

Jimin's eyes looked up when someone entered in the room. He was no one other than yoongi.

"Done???"

Jimin said to yoongi who just smirked and went towards mirror removing his coat.

"Now what do you want huh ??? You did whatever you want ??? Is there anything remaining??? Now what ??? You want my body ??? Will you rape me now huh ??? Ans me !!!!"

Jimin shouted at yoongi who removed his watch and put it on the mirror.

He turned towards jimin and chukled darkly which made jimin even more mad.

"You talk too much Mr. Min jimin. Don't worry ik how and when to use that little mouth of yours."

Jimin was feeling disgusted with his talks. He just looked away from yoongi making him more chukle.

Soon yoongi was in front of him. He grabbed jimin's cheeks with his one hands harshly and made him to look at him.

"What do you think park Jimin you can do whatever you want ??? NEVER. EVER.TURN.THAT FACE. FROM ME.! Got it ???"

Jimin's eyes turned moist when Yoongi's fingers pressed in jimin's cheeks leaving red Marks. He nodded his head with eyes looking down.

"Words"

"Y-yes"

With the sudden jerk yoongi left jimin which made jimin fall on the bed. His eyes were having tears but soon he wiped them cause he knows there was no use of shading those tears.

Yoongi looked at him blankly and started opening his shirt's buttons one by one while looking at jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened looking at that. He quickly started crawling backwards on the bed while shaking his head