12. An Aim

Jimin was walking through the corridor thinking about how his life changed within blink of his eyes.

Few days ago he was going college, his club always imagining about his future lovely husband, who will treat him like a delicate flower but now what ??

He was feeling like he was caged in the cage by monster, monster whose name was Min yoongi.

Jimin just took a deep breath and sighed realising that there is no point in thinking past now. He need to think what should he do to escape from this cage ???

"No one can that do taehyung. The cage has lock and it's key isn't even my hand. "

Jimin stopped as he heard yoongi's voice from the room. He shook his head and started going again but stopped hearing taehyung.

"But the person in cage can harm you hyung. You can't live much if he kept doing that."

Jimin's eyes widened.

Someone was ahead of Min yoongi ? surely it wasn't him ? Then who the hell is that person?

He quickly hide behind the door and started looking within the gap of door. He saw yoongi was facing window while taehyung was standing behind him.

It's the first time he saw expression on taehyung's face.

Was it "WORRY"??? Fucking yes ???

"Hyung he is powerful. Even though you are king, he is ahead of you. He knows all your secrets, your all plans, how you think ... everything!"

Jimin was too much curious to know about the person yoongi is behind. He heard yoongi's dark chuckle which made him shivered. In the blink of an eyes his knees turned weak watching yoongi's face who turned towards taehyung. His face was carrying dark aura.

1% of his confidence didn't bulge from its place. He just stared at taehyung blankly.

"Ik he has power to take me down but King don't bend in front of anyone. "ANYONE". "

_________

"H-he has enemy? That too powerful than him"

Jimin mumbled to himself and sighed. He quickly went away from that door and started walking towards his room.

He entered in the room and sat on the bed while shaking his legs. He closed his eyes a Lil and opened them again just to have smirk on his lips.

"Min yoongi has rival !"

_________

Jungkook was preparing food for the whole family that's when he stopped by watching taehyung on the kitchen's door.

Jungkook quickly went towards him and stood in front of him with the head down and hands folded on the back.

"Y-you want s-something !"

"You."

Jungkook jerked his head up and looked at taehyung with his Bambi eyes which made taehyung clear his throat several times.

"I-I want you to come and iron my clothes."

That's right. Kim taehyung don't allow anyone to touch any of his clothes except Kim jungkook, his husband.

Jungkook nodded his head and went to the counter turning the gas off only to follow the taehyung afterwards.

They both went in the room just to look at the clothes which were scattered on the bed like someone was broke down in thier room. Jungkook's eyes widened. He quickly went towards the clothes and started picking up one by one fixing them neatly in the closet.