44. Time

Taehyung was walking back and forth. There was nothing he could do  now until yoongi take the decision.

He was constantly looking at clock. It's been 4 hours now jimin had left. They all didn't get any news of them. Yoongi's fever was totally down now but still he didn't gain consciousness until now.

Namjoon and jin were sitting beside yoongi waiting for him.

Namjoon's men failed to tarck jimin. They were behind him but he was so fast that he vanished somewhere in the traffic.

Last road was a highway where they saw him.

Taehyung sighed and was about to sit on the chair but he stopped when yoongi opened his eyes slowly.

His eyes fluttered and he let out a groan when his head felt heavy. He was whole covered in sweat and cold water since he has been given medicines.

Yoongi shut his eyes a little bit and opened his eyes fully feeling relief.

Jin quickly came with a lil water and warm soup. He offered it to the yoongi who drank the both. His eyes
Roamed in whole room, a frown appeared on his forehead when he couldn't see Jimin and everyone realised that.

Everyone looked down but jin tried to change the topic since yoongi still needed the rest because once he find out where jimin go, he will make everyone rest in peace.

"How are you feeling now ?"

"I m ok."

Jin smiled and nodded his head. He signaled Namjoon and he looked at Taehyung who was standing in the corner.

Taehyung gulped and took two steps towards yoongi who looked at him blankly.

"Hyung ...."

Taehyung's eyes got teary. He knew yoongi was so hurt. He looked down when yoongi looked away from him.

"Please forgive me."

"I m not angry taehyung. I m just upset and hurt."

"I-I know Hyung and its all because of me!"

Taehyung said while looking down and a tear rolled on his cheeks.

"Hyung, I don't know how to gain your forgiveness but I will try my best."

Yoongi didn't say anything he looked at jin ignoring taehyung who just wiped his tears.

"Where is jimin ???"

"Ah .h-he ..."

Jin gulped making yoongi frown more.

"Where is jimin, jin ?"

This time jin flinched badly when yoongi asked him with his cold eyes.

"H-he went to........."

____________

Jimin was in the mansion trapped in the room. And for his shock they brought jungkook there too.

Both were tied in the dark room where only one window was showing them a light.

Jimin sighed when his shoulder started paining gaining jungkook's attention.

"Is it hurting you ???"

Jimin who glared at jungkook mocked a big smile at him.

"Naah, it's giving me butterflies. You must be feeling same !"

Jungkook bite his lips in embarassment and looked away.

He knew jimin was hella angry right now.

"Listen, do you have something sharp object ?"