49. Double game

Yoongi had plain face while looking at the guards who came there with the guns in their hands.

His eyes once glanced on the jimin who was hanging up from there fully covered in the wounds and then the jimin who was silently staring at the guards with small smile on his face.

Yoongi let out a sigh and looked at the kim who was looking down with anger.

"Mr. Kim, I agree to give you what you want but you neend to let go us safely ! We assure you to not to cross your partner again !!!"

Hearing this Kim's eyes turned wide. All of yoongi's property. He needed it so badly. He was desperate for all the luxury yoongi had. He was so blind in that obsession that he even killed innocent people.

And now when yoongi offered him that from front he couldn't control his excitement.

"Guards ! Stop ! I thought you are lion yoongi !!! But you turned out as a car !!"

He laughed a loud and even some guards did the same too but yoongi's expression didn't change for once.

He looked at aside.

"I have already papers ready with me. You need to sign them and get out from my life."

Yoongi nodded his head. He glanced at the jimin once who still had the same expression.

Yoongi nodded a Lil towards jimin and started walking with his eyes fixed on the jimin who was hanging up.

He clenched his fist while looking at that.

______

Kim and yoongi sat on the couches in front of each other just to sign the papers.

"Sign them."

Yoongi nodded his head. He leaned back on the sofa and crossed his legs on each other and started reading it.

15 minutes passed but yoongi was still reading. The desperate kim was getting annoyed with the fact that yoongi wasn't signing the papers.

"Sign them now !"

"Let me check if you added everything or not..you know i don't want single penny."

Kim nodded his head. He was really looking like desperate person who wants nothing but the money.

Yoongi was having a plain blank face and was reading document like he isn't getting single effect of loosing his property.

Yoongi looked at kim who was getting frustrated with each second passing by.
He was desperate that he couldn't stay in his one position. He was shaking his legs and was rubbing in his hands. It seemed like he was having an interview with the strick company.

Yoongi's smirk disappeared when he closed his eyes for some moment.

He looked at the clock and it was showing 7.55pm.

His eyes darkened a little and he looked at kim who was already watching him.

"Mr. Kim ! 5 minutes !"

Kim confusingly looked at the clock and then at the yoongi with his questionable look.

3 minutes passed with real quick now kim was sure yoongi was playing some kind games.

He stood up and pulled out the gun pointing it straightly towards yoongi who didn't have any single expression on his face.

"What the fuck you are doing ??? Am i. Looking like fool to you ?????"

"Not like fool, Mr. Kim ...!  You are fool !!!"

Kim listened the familiar voice and looked towards door from where jimin entered. Same jimin who came here with yoongi. A good and well jimin not the one whom kim tortured till death.