35. Target

Yoongi and jimin were in there room. Everytime they enter in room, it felt like cage to them. Yoongi feels like he is living with stranger. Though it beens one year, yoongi never tried to know jimin and that makes jimin sad.

Even though yoongi Don't remember anything, it won't change that jimin is his husband !

Jimin loves yoongi but yoongi ... He don't even remember anything....and it past jimin hated yoongi who loved him like a obsession...That's what fate did with them...

Such a pathetic destiny!

Jimin changed the dress into cozy wear and he laid on the bed and that's when yoongi came out from the washroom while wiping his hair.

Yoonmin's eyes locked with that moment and both looked away. Yoongi went towards the couch sleeping on it where he sleeps for a year now.

But thanks to his deep sleep that jimin comes and sleeps on the same couch adjusting himself in Yoongi's arms who too hugs him so tightly.

It was the only time where jimin used to get spend time with yoongi being so close to him. He used to cry, mumble few things which are hurting him or things which he wanna say to yoongi.

He used to snuggle in his arms like small baby feeling protective.

Yoongi never even once woke up during this whole time. Jimin knew Yoongi's wake up timing. So, before it used to wake up and sleep on his own place.

That's how he was making his heart feel Yoongi's love.

But he was tired of it now. Even though his heart calmed in Yoongi's arms, he needed Yoongi's love too.

He wanted yoongi to comfort him, say few lovable words and many more.

But his fate was against it ....

Now yoongi was sleeping and jimin was sleeping on his own place. He then wake up but today he didn't go to yoongi instead he went in balcony and stared at the moon. After some seconds silent tears started rolling on his cheeks

"Past..kim taehyung...he was there ... In front of me .... That man who ruined us ...but still I couldn't do anything...I ran away from there like coward... Why ??? Getting revenge wasn't peaceful..but watching that man living his best life after hurting my yoongi isn't peaceful. It's killing me inside...how can he do this ????"

He said in his mind and shut his eyes tightly while crying.

That night jimin don't know how but he slept on the floor in the balcony.

After almost an hour, yoongi woke up and looked at bed..

"Where is he ?"

Yoongi went to washroom but it was empty then his eyes fell on the balcony. His blank gaze softened when he saw jimin sleeping on the floor.

He went towards jimin and bend downwards. He saw jimin's bangs were on his eyes. He softly remove them without disturbing jimin's sleep.

Yoongi's eyes stopped on Jimin's face on how beautiful he was looking in the moonlight.

"Today you didn't sleep in my arms !"

yoongi chucked a little and lift up jimin in his arms who leans his head on Yoongi's chest feeling the warmth.

Yoongi put jimin on the bed and slept on his own couch while staring at sleeping jimin.

___

On the other side,

A bucket of water was thrown on the taehyung who was tied on the chair.

Taehyung opened his eyes with a strong flinch. His drunk state was long gone now. He breathed heavily when water inserted in his nose and mouth.

He opened his eyes with few blinks and saw the same black outfit man.

"Who are you? What the fuck you want from me ???"

Taehyung let out a growl and made that black outfit chukle in sarcasm.

"What do you have Mr. Kim Taehyung!"

"What do you mean ?"

Taehyung's dark eyes pierced through his soul.

"A husband who doesn't love you and a brother whom you killed almost two years ago ! Now what the hell you have huh to give me ???"

That black man smirked under the mask and sat on the chair in front of taehyung.

"Listen. I have so many enemies. Just tell me what you neend ... I will give it you ...just fucking leave me ...!"

"Shhhhhhh! Calm down !"

"You killed your only brother to have this place and this much attitude huh ???"

"I fucking didn't kill anyone !"

Taehyung let out a growl while trying to free himself. He greeted his teeth watching directly in the eyes of that man.

"You poisoned your brother in law."

"That's not your business!who the fuck are you ???"

"That doesn't matter here !"

Taehyung was angry as hell now.

"Your lovable husband is coming soon to save you. Two years ago you killed a couple while using there love against each other now I will show how it feels when you loose the person whom you love !"

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"NO YOU CAN'T DO THATT !!!LEAVE JUNGKOOK! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.... DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME ... HE IS INNOCENT!!!"

"JIMIN WAS FUCKING INNOCENT TOO !!!!"

Taehyung flinched when that man shouted in his deep voice.

Taehyung's tears started dropping too with the thought of jungkook being in pain. No ...he won't let that happen...

"Listen please leave jungkook..h-he is already in danger .... please don't do anything.... I will do as you say ... Just don't do anything to him ...! Did my father sent you??? Please I will talk to him..... Don't listen to him ...leave my jungkook !"

Taehyung mumbled and fell unconscious again while mumbling the same things.

"Your father ?"

That black man stood up and mumbled under mask. He quickly pulled out the phone and called someone.

"His father! Maybe he is trapping taehyung under the name of jungkook."

That man said and cut the call while removing his mask.

His eyes stopped on Taehyung who was fully unconscious.

"This is getting complex day by day"

..........

That's when his phone rang in his pocket.

And the name showed up.

"Jin 💗"

.......

Have a great day y'all !