7.Jealousy ?

It's been 2 days jimin is here. He is being treated like prince here. They gave him a seperate bedroom which has washroom Bigger than his own home.

Jimin was really wondering how rich people actually live. But he was happy that he got his job even though he was forced. His passion was making drinks and more than that small club he got more opportunities here as he was serving whole mansion.

King's people, family everyone. He even started taking participate in kitchen activities with jungkook. They got along so well. Jimin started liking his company. He never had any friends cause no body approach him but whenever some people do it's for his looks and his fame in college.

Jungkook was pure hearted soul. He was so bubbly and childish in behaviour that jimin adored him alot. He started treating him like small brother which jungkook find so warm.

But one thing jimin pitied over jungkook was his husband
"Kim taehyung"

Everyone called him heartless and truly he was. Bother brothers min yoongi and Kim taehyung don't show any emotions. People in mansion call them as "beast'

Anyone can say jungkook love  taehyung more than anything but he is afraid of him. He is desperate for taehyung's one glance on him. On other side taehyung never cared of him.

In this two days jimin is observing people there more than anything.

He learnt one thing only-
"Mind your own buisness."

_______

Jimin was in kitchen doing some gosspi with jungkook who was there doing supervision on the cooks and maids.

Jimin was giggling as jungkook was making him laugh but they both stopped when jungkook suddenly looked down.

Jimin was confused but looked behind to see taehyung standing there and was locking his cold, emotion less eyes on jimin.

Jimin vowed to him as he was his boss but taehyung ignored and looked at jungkook.

"Come with me"

He ordered jungkook who nodded his head and started walking behind him.

Jimin just sighed and started looking at chef. He was preparing something sweet which jimin find more interesting at that time.

______
Taehyung came in his room followed by jungkook who started shivering even though taehyung was backfacing him. Jungkook's eyes got tears when taehyung turned towards him and started staring at him.

"Jungkook"

A tear dropped from jungkook's eyes. He wiped it and looked up only to meet with taehyung's emotionless eyes.

"Y-yes"

"Why are you crying again ? Did I do anything to you ?"

Jungkook shakes his head as "no"

"Then stop shading those tears in front of me"

Taehyung said in his cold voice which sent shiver to jungkook's whole body. Taehyung was beast but he never did anything to jungkook but he was cold.
His aura scared jungkook cause he has seen taehyung's beast side once.

After that he started being scared to taehyung but taehyung never once raised his voice on jungkook but he never even once showed his soft caring side too.

No wonder cause taehyung never had that side and can't have.

"I just wanted to talk to you. "

Jungkook instantly looked at taehyung with his teary doe eyes. His nose has turned red due to crying, those cheeks were pink as he was wiping his tears.