26. betrayer

Jimin's eyes widened he quickly wore his clothes and yoongi went towards door while clenching his fists.

He opened it and grabbed that man's neck while pinning him to the beside wall.

" I will pull out your tongue if you speak a word about my Jimin, you Bastard !"

Jimin ran towards yoongi and tried to make him stopped but yoongi didn't. That man was hitting Yoongi's hand as he was unable to breath. Yoongi was choking him while greeting his teeth.

"Hyung, he is right!"

Jimin widened his eyes and shook his head when jungkook came there and said that. Yoongi froze and lost his grip on that man making him fall on the ground harshly.

That man quickly ran outside. Yoongi turned towards jungkook who was glaring at jimin with his clenched jaw.

"J-jungkook- wha-"

Jungkook's heart break when first time in his life he saw yoongi stuttering with the fear.

Fear of betrayal.

"That's right. That man is getting information from the police and jimin is the one who is providing that. They both are together against. And it's been proved. "

Jungkook handled him the phone where a footage was playing where jimin was talking with Yoongi's father. They couldn't hear it but it was sure that they were looking so close like they know each other very well.

Yoongi clenched his fist and handed the phone to the jungkook who glared at jimin. Yoongi turned towards jimin was shooking his head left to right with tears in his eyes.

"Yoongi, I didn't do anything."

Jimin started shivering when he saw Yoongi's red eyes but his heart was breaking too when he saw yoongi tears which were flowing silently.

Yoongi went towards jimin who backed away but that didn't stopped yoongi. He grabbed jimin's hair and pulled them harshly making jimin scream his lungs out.

"Why jimin huh ? Why pretending like innocent when you are the one behind this all."

"Y-yoongi ... pl-please...l-leave me...I-it hurts."

Yoongi smirked and looked at jimin.

"This is just a beginning jimin."

Yoongi started dragging jimin all way while holding his hair making jimin's screams echo in whole mansion. Jimin was screaming , crying but that didn't stopped yoongi.

Everyone in the mansion shivered while watching the scene. Jungkook who was coldly going behind them was just looking at jimin whose eyes were screaming for help. Jimin's eyes were red and puffy but yoongi was beast now.

On the stair, jimin tripped and failed down but yoongi still dragged him from the all stairs and in last few stairs he pushed jimin making his fall on the ground.

Jimin was crying with the pain. He looked at yoongi and was pleading that he didn't do anything but watching that man with jimin made yoongi that much furious that yoongi couldn't see anything except betrayal.

Till now jungkook didn't get scared of Yoongi's anger but today he saw yoongi's anger crossing it's limit.

Yoongi hated betrayal more than anything and that too now from his queen made him hurt like hell. His heart was bleeding inside but his eyes were spitting fire.

He looked at jimin and get down on the stairs. Jimin looked at yoongi, he couldn't even stand because his leg has twisted and his skin was burning from the harsh dragging.