2. Destiny?

Closing the door of his room a soft and fragile boy with fluffy blonde hair popped himself on the bed and starred at the ceiling with his blank eyes. He let out sigh and close his eyes a little only to open them again.

He looked at the clock beside him.
"4.05 am!"

He rubbed his puffy small eyes with his swear paws.
" Just 3 hours rest Park Jimin, college is waiting for you now !"
He said and without getting fresh and changing clothes, he covered himself with blanket and slept.

____

Huffing on air Jimin reached to the class where professor was already teaching.
" may I come in sir ?"
The soft voice gained every student's and teacher's attention. Though Jimin was sweet heart of college, teachers never liked his "punctual" behaviour. Late attendance, late submission... everything late late !
"May I know the reason of getting late Park Jimin ?"

Jimin bite his lips and looked down.
" I-i woke up l-late sir !"

Teacher sighed and annoyingly looked at him.
"Rich kids like you just know how to spend nights in the club and wake up late as your parents don't say anything to you !!!"

Teacher shouted on him. Jimin's eyes got tears that except one thing everything is said was wrong.

First, he wasn't rich. Second he don't have parents. Third, he don't spend nights in club for enjoying. He works there as bartender to fulfill his basic needs.

"S-sorry sir !"
He spoke lowly while professor just shooked his head.
" Go get your sit and you will write next assignment twice!"

Jimin just bowed and went to sit on his sit.

____

Park Jimin has never made friends. Everyone thaught he is rich as he was handsome and always well dressed. But he maintained that image as he didn't wanted to get bullied.

Jimin accepted that alone life isn't best at all. He needs family. After his parents died in accident he always prayed for family. But he wasn't ready for someone to adopt him. But now he just wants a simple life partner and wishes to spend his whole life peacefully with him.

But somewhere he knows this dream of getting peaceful life will be remain dream only!

_____

"Ahh ...hh"
The girl moaned lowly when person hovering on her body pressed the knife's tip on her belly button.

"Ah ... D-daddy-"

"Getting pleasure huh ?"
The man said in his deep voice and smirked while pressing the cold knife on her bare stomach.

"Fuck me already daddy !"

She said while biting her lips seductively. She was looking at him with half opened eyes and started breathing heavily as he dragged that knife to her throat.

"Desperate much huh!?"

"Who won't be desperate to get fucked by mafia min Suga !?"

Suga chucked on her sentence and pulled on a knife caressing it's shard side with a smirk.

"Will you love to get stabbed instead of fucked baby ?"

"Wh-what d-does th-"

"For whom are you working?"
He growled while his eyes turn red and shoot glare towards that girl whose eyes were wide. She sat up and started going backwards on bed.

"Wh-what are you t-talking about king ? I work for you for almost on year !"

"I know.. but I didn't know you supplied details of our weapons to that Choi. Am I wrong baby ?"

The girl quickly went towards door while running while Suga just sat on the bed while crossing his legs chuckling while playing with that knife.

"HELP ! HELP ! SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN THE-

Before she could complete a knife stick in the body which Suga threw at her. She collapsed on the ground. Suga just sighed and went towards her who was growling in pain.

"Min Suga hates betrayers !"

He crouched down and whispered in her ear when a foam started dripping out from her face indicating that knife was poisoned.

Suga left her like that and washed his hands. He glanced at her lifeless bosy at last time and went out where quickly his men surrounded him. He wore black leather jacket on his black tshirt and went out while wearing his glasses and pulling up sleeves.

In a line there were 18 black vars were parked. In 7th car Suga sat and whole line of car got start.

This is the min Suga , a powerful and merciless human in the world. Human ??? People are still doubting that he is human or not !

This was the fate. Destiny has given them two different types of lives.

Will they get together? What will happen when dangerous mafia comes in contact with fragile Jimin? How is there story is gonna start ?

Thank you everyone for reading the first of the story. If you liked it please do comment amd vote so that I will know how you people are reacting to them. This was only a small glance of thier story. The whole story will be full of twists, turns. I hope you all will like it.

Thank you !