45. Beats

Yoongi was driving the car now with full speed. He just wanted to see his jimin now. He doesn't care about his life nd his death too. What most matters now is jimin.

The way he was clenching the jaw while driving can feel like he wasn't driving but was hammering the hammer on the iron.

That much force was he applying on his fast driving.

Reaching to the area.

" He must be here. Ik that greedy ass!"

Yoongi said while staring at the road which was going towards the big white mansion.

He pulled up the black handkerchief and put on his black leather jacket.

He parked the car behind the tree and went towards the house's gate very mischievously.

He saw there were already men standing on the corners while holding guns. He justs sighed annoying and took a glance of the environment that's when he found the tree which was bent over the compound wall.

He quickly climbed on the tree and walked over the branch. He crouched down while sitting and looked inside and then at the gate guards who can't watch him.

Yoongi clenched the jaw adjusted his back handkerchief and jumped from the branch. He successfully dropped himself on the other side of the gate without making noise.

He stood was about to take a step ahead but stopped when he realised someone was behind him.

He didn't look back just took two steps ahead and suddenly turned towards than man who was about to pull the trigger silently.

Yoongi snapped his neck killing him right there and hide his body beside the pole.

He looked around and slowly went towards the mansion's backside. He could see the basement room which used to be his mom's storeroom.

"Jimin must be here !"

Yoongi signed and looked down from the window when he saw a guy who was tied while sitting on the floor.

Yoongi titled his neck and stretched it a little. He took two steps back and then jumped from the window making loud thud.

Jungkook flinched and widened his eyes looking at black figure who just entered in the room.

"J...jimin..."

Yoongi's eyes stopped on jungkook. He knew jungkook didn't recognise him.

"Hey what's happening there !!!"

The guard which was on door shouted from outside.

Jungkook wide his eyes and nervously chukled.

"M...mouse...ahh ...mouse...."

Jungkook fake screamed making guard laugh.

"That's good. Let him eat you !"

Jungkook sighed in relief when guards laughed but didn't come inside to check.

He turned his head towards the black figure.

"Thank God jimin, you came ! "

Yoongi slowly came in front of him and stood infront of him with the cold gaze staring right at jungkook who frowned watching diffrent eyes.

Yoongi slowly removed the mask and jungkook's eyes turned teary.

"Y...yoongi hyung ...I knew you can't die.... H-hyung ...."

Jungkook whispered and showed him a small smile but yoongi just stared at him.

"Where is jimin?"

Yoongi never used to use his cold voice on jungkook but, today he did for the first time which broke jungkook's heart.