9. Punishment?

Yoongi's fierce eyes met Jimin who was looking at that pendrive with confused yet teary eyes. He don't know what's actually it is but as everyone watching him with pity, suspicious gaze and with disgusting expressions was making him loose all his confidence to even talk.

He kept looking at that pendrive until yoongi screamed.

"CLEAN THE MESS!"

everyone in the mansion flinched and 4-5 maids came forward to clean the mess and one of the maid grabbed the pendrive and went to yoongi while shaking. She handed it to yoongi who just took it without any emotions.

Maid bowed and just took glance at yoongi who was starting at jimin with blank gaze.

Suddenly that bmguard of yoongi roared and pulled out gun pointing it towards jimin's head whose eyes widened and tears started slipping from his eyes.

"How dare you huh ?? Who sent you ??? Speak you little peace of-

Jimin's voice was stuck in the throat. The tears were flowing while he was sweating badly. He could imagine himself at the position of the man whose murder he saw in that club.

Jimin's teary blurred eyes met yoongi's bloody red ones.

"Leave him"

"B-but sir-"

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE HIM!!!"

Body guard bowed and took his step back from jimin who was about to fall on the floor but jungkook grabbed him in no time.

"Hyung, I believe you didn't do anything....don't cry !"

Jimin hugged jungkook tightly and started crying out loudly while jungkook was just rubbing his back.

With the corner of his eyes he saw yoongi left from there without giving them glance.

______

Jimin was hurt, confused yet feeling weird by those people who were gazing at him with pity eyes. He was walking through the corridor like a emotionaless person.

Every scene that happened was roaming in his mind like he has just watched movie in theatre. His eyes were puffy after crying so much.

He don't even know what is going to happen with him after this all. He is going to get fired now ??? Jimin's sniffs were the only thing anyone can hear in that corridor.

Soon he gasped when someone pulled him harshly inside the room.

And in the blink of an eyes park Jimin was pinned on the door with hands on his head.

And the person who did that was none other than

"Min Yoongi"

Jimin's eyes widened looking at min yoongi who was clenching his jaw like he is preparing his mouth to eat jimin alive.

"S-sir-"

Jimin's voice came out as whisper. He
was trembling under yoongi's dark gaze. Every breath yoongi took was hitting jimin's cheeks making them hit up. Meanwhile yoongi was in nothing but the pure anger.

Jimin's eyes got tears. His trembling lips gained yoongi's attention for some seconds but again his eyes got locked with jimin's teary ones.

"Speak"

Yoongi's deep voice and the way he pressed his body on jimin's made jimin shivered. He don't know what yoongi is talking about but he knows if he didn't talk anything yoongi even can kill him.

"Wh-"

"Who TF sent you here ?"

Jimin's eyes widened. Is he doubting on him ? What should he do now ? He just wanted a simple nd stable job that's it !